Hey guys

Hey Guys I have this problem about windows the problem is that when i open my computer or some other folder and then without closing it iopen another folder or nythhin it jus says windows explorer has encountered a problem blah blah and then closes all can u tell me the solution plz and before i could open more than 10 15 windows
now only 1
S

[quote=shahs;2198682]Hey Guys I have this problem about windows the problem is that when i open my computer or some other folder and then without closing it iopen another folder or nythhin it jus says windows explorer has encountered a problem blah blah and then closes all can u tell me the solution plz and before i could open more than 10 15 windows
now only 1
S[/quote]
When was the last time you did a system wide maintenance ?

how can i do that [:P]
S

[quote=shahs;2198688]how can i do that [:P]
S[/quote]
Which version of windows are you running ?

windows Xp media center

You can start with the basic maintenance
Disk clean up and disk defragmenter

you can do them by clicking on the start button then go to Accessories there you want to click on system tools and there you will see both utilities, start with the disk clean up…it will ask you to select a drive you want to select the drive that your operating system is on.

after you run the disk clean up run the disk defragmenter( and it may take a long time since you have never done it before

ahan ok thx dude i will try and then tell you the results ok thanxx i jus love this site ppl help each other
chao
S

Yeah CD Freaks is a good place to get help and meet new friends

yaa itss soo kool to be a part of it thanx dude it worked i fixed it didnt take much time iguess only 45 mins all the crdt goes to you thx without yew couldnt have done it thx once again
lubx ya cd freak mmmuuuahhhh
tc
S

A couple good programs to have on your computer for maintenance are CCleaner and Advanced System Care, CCleaner is free but ASC has both a free version and a paid version. Give them a try as they will clean up your PC for you and speed it up also.

[quote=shahs;2198735]yaa itss soo kool to be a part of it thanx dude it worked i fixed it didnt take much time iguess only 45 mins all the crdt goes to you thx without yew couldnt have done it thx once again
lubx ya cd freak mmmuuuahhhh
tc
S[/quote]
Hey yo shahs
you get a lot of credit youself :wink: I mean you was the one at the keyboard :smiley:
well glad things worked out so fast, just remeber to use these two utilities at keast once a month…:smiley:
Good house cleaning…aka…system maintenance is critical for good system performance :wink:

Have a nice day :flower: dude :bigsmile:

:eek: GJ you did it to me again :doh:you sneaked in while I was typing :confused:
I will find out how you are finding me so fast :bigsmile:

[quote=GJ;2198787]… [Advanced System Care] … has both a free version and a paid version. Give them a try as they will clean up your PC for you and speed it up also.[/quote]You reminded me I found a 6-month free offer for ASC Pro last night. Just posted in the Bargain Basement:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f58/advanced-system-care-pro-180-day-free-offer-262658/

[quote=imkidd57;2198814]You reminded me I found a 6-month free offer for ASC Pro last night. Just posted in the Bargain Basement:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f58/advanced-system-care-pro-180-day-free-offer-262658/[/quote]
Thanks for the info and link :flower:
I myself use Advanced System Optimizer, but do like checking out other products :smiley: