Hey guys I lost my slider on the side of the cat box

vbimport

Hey guys I lost my slider in the chat box, the bottom one is there and the side one shows for a second and pops off.What’s happening :cool:Can somebody help me out ?

[QUOTE=marloyd;2609796]Hey guys I lost my slider in the chat box, the bottom one is there and the side one shows for a second and pops off.What’s happening :cool:Can somebody help me out ?[/QUOTE]

Never mind guys I see what happened I’m pretty slow some times sorry. ( most of the time hey)

I’ve just fixed it.

Someone posted a large graphic in the chat box and it messed up the layout. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

thanks wombler I through it was just me , the way my finger twitches and it gets me into trouble every once in a while ,thanks again your right on the ball.

My pleasure. :flower:

I wondered myself what was up when all the messages wouldn’t line up properly here. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I like the thread title I think it should be left like this.
It’s what got me to check it out.
I wanted to know what a slider on the side of the “cat” box was.

LOL!

[B]Wombler[/B]

:bigsmile:We here where I live we have a white Castle that cater to a skinny buger with a lot of onions , we call sliders because they slide down easy,And you guy can stop laughing at me a-n-y time,I’m mentally handicapped,:cool:

I’ve never had a White Castle burger & of course I’ve heard of them. I could go for that kind of slider.
marloyd , I think the politically correct term is now mentally challenged .
We have no problem with laughing at the mentally challenged . Oh NO ! I guess that’s not politically correct . Slap me with a wet noodle.

[QUOTE=marloyd;2609826]thanks wombler I through it was just me , the way my finger twitches and it gets me into trouble every once in a while ,thanks again your right on the ball.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I hate it when that happens.

In this photo the cat box lid slider lock is obscured by the open tray:

[QUOTE=DigaDo;2609931]Oh, I hate it when that happens.

In this photo the cat box lid slider lock is obscured by the open tray:[/QUOTE]

ouuuuuuu…nifty cat box DigaDo