Hey FP and others

im not complaining but your choice of smilies is rather limiting…check out my site where i moderate the forums…feel free to use any of the smilieys i have…

http://www.neises.com/forums/misc.php?s=&action=showsmilies

I’m quite happy with the amount of smilies. More would only make the site look more like an arcade imho.

you gotta love the dancing banna and the sumo though…:wink:

I withhold that we need a sad smiley, not an angry (:() AND a pissed off (:a), IMO the pissed off smiley is of very little use. So throw away the :a and give us back the regular plain old crying vbulletin-smiley I say!

Originally posted by Airhead
I withhold that we need a sad smiley, not an angry (:() AND a pissed off (:a), IMO the pissed off smiley is of very little use. So throw away the :a and give us back the regular plain old crying vbulletin-smiley I say!

i totally agree. i never understood why the universal sad smiley has been turned into an angry smiley in this forum, although i think the pissed off smiley should be kept and change the sad smiley into an actual sad smiley. i also think the rolleyes smiley needs to appear more sarcastic; it’s just not working for me, heh.