Hexalock

vbimport

Will this method work with the later DVDs that run under W8 but will not print in the later Adobe readers?

Great work in producing the cracking software BTW

Thanks!

Great thank you for this!

This is great!!

Thank You

I am still facing trouble copying Truscont protected video DVD

Thanx for this thread - works great. Been struggling to get the print on a research cd.

Can we unhexalock mp4 file also?

I’m new here so I’d like to say Hello to everyone!

I Need UnHexaLock!!

Hello!
hexalock download link please.

Post number 1 for unlock. :slight_smile:

And here’s post #2. :clap:

Thanks for the links.

thank you

[QUOTE=GoldStar611;2505959]Sorry guys for not keeping up with this thread. I’ll upload the file here as an attachement. I don’t really have the time anymore to keep up here. I’m also uploading my Visual basic and assembly codes as well for those who are interested.
In general most tangible or created works are copyrighted without need of formal process at least in the US. With that said, I am releasing these source codes as public domain.
Thanks to all those who have PM’d me.[/QUOTE]

will it work with trustcon?

have to post to download files :frowning: Thanks in advance

does
this work with videos?
trsutcon

I can’t see attachments

Another person locked out of their Motor Heritage CD.
Trying to copy stuff to use in the garage - saw I need two posts to see links - so here goes.

does unhexalock work with truscont??

does unhexalock work on usb sticks?

[QUOTE=GoldStar611;2505959]Sorry guys for not keeping up with this thread. I’ll upload the file here as an attachement. I don’t really have the time anymore to keep up here. I’m also uploading my Visual basic and assembly codes as well for those who are interested.
In general most tangible or created works are copyrighted without need of formal process at least in the US. With that said, I am releasing these source codes as public domain.
Thanks to all those who have PM’d me.[/QUOTE]

Could not find .exe file

Arg. It doesn’t work.
In a Mac. Duh.