Hexalock

vbimport

[QUOTE=jasonr;2505219]Goldstar611 are you out there to help out?[/QUOTE]

Hi Goldstar, need help in unlocking the videos of dvd. I want to copy it on pc and play it without the disc.

Posting so i can download…

Will try this under win7
Great site. One of the best forums yet.

[QUOTE=Merlin351;2728198]2nd Post - great site. One of the best forums yet.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree!:iagree:
If you stay around here,you’ll find out that you slowly get addicted…I’m here since 2001 and still no intentions to leave…;):bigsmile:
BTW,where are my manners…:o…welcome to club myce!!:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Sarthak611;2727081]Waiting to get unhexalock
Gonna download it now[/QUOTE]
Hope you downloaded and tried it…

Also going to try this on cd with Mini manuals.

Ok, here is my report.

Tested this on HMCC4004 V1.3: MINI Derivative Models unlocked with Windows XP and it worked perfectly.

Little background:
I first had the HMCC4002 cd, Mini 65-85 range, but when using them with acrobat reader it was SLOOOOW. It seemed my laptop had alot of problem reading the files and combined with large files it would slow down my pc completely making it pretty much useless for quickly scrolling through let alone searching something. So the files had to be saved to my hard drive.

I could save the files by unlocking them first from the cd exe file and then opening them in foxit reader and printing to file. Took about 2 hours for the complete cd and I had another one two cd’s (59-65,85-99). Took me a couple of days to complete and lost the bookmarks in the pdf but the result was “good enough”.

I also bought a dvd featuring all Mini manuals but this was software with a internet key and it disabled all screen capture/print screen software. So it was pretty much useless.

I purchased the last two cd with Mini data and found out these could only open on Windows XP, so had to set up a dual boot with XP since virtual XP in 7 did not work, only to find out that foxit could not open them.

I had about $60 on cds that I could not use ‘properly’ thanks to these invasive security measures for manuals I bought. Then I found this program and tried it and it just takes seconds to complete.

BIG THANK YOU!!

Cummins reading problem

[QUOTE=roadworker;2728199]Totally agree!:iagree:
If you stay around here,you’ll find out that you slowly get addicted…I’m here since 2001 and still no intentions to leave…;):bigsmile:
BTW,where are my manners…:o…welcome to club myce!!:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
thanks and I got it working fine in win7 64bit

[QUOTE=aarjay;2728286]Hope you downloaded and tried it…[/QUOTE]
thanks aarjay worked like a treat

I agree with you :wink:

it’s second post 4 download

I was able to unsecured a Cummins Engines CD. I used the Rev 3 but the file appeared as Secured after the process. I uploaded to my box.net account and the file uploaded full open. After that I was able to print it using the box.net printing icon.

Yes, it should be mentioned that you must be using XP (no compatibility mode, no VM’s) in order for the program to work. Thanks Goldstar.

I used unhexalock and it worked a treat. Then i used nitro pdf 8 to save the pdf file (by printing to Nitro PDF not Save As) which I then converted to word in order to edit the content I needed. (Was not a proprietary document).

I used win 7 64 bit without a problem. You just have tomrun as adminstratormwhen you fire up the unhexalock. I used version 3

i have to look at this. i am trying to remove protection from Cummins CDs.

to some extents, it works on my Truscont protected CD. I have got the PDF. When i open it with Acrobat, Acrobat told me that it is damaged but can be repaired, but i have to provide the open password first. No password remover has worked since none of them can handle this damaged pdf.

Posting because I need to get this unlocked for work.

Thanks for the tool!

This post is a +1 all by itself. Hexalock schmexalock…

And off to page one with me…

What is the current version of unhexalock?

I got the same issue as the rest, PDFs that I can’t print on a car manual CD…

i also have same problem

sorry i am posting because i need to unlock

thanx its works

Man that was easy. Great work Goldstar.

post 1 for download