Hexalock

vbimport

I finally unlock all pdfs from CD LHP22 (Land rover III pdfs).

Thanks to all.

[QUOTE=GoldStar611;2567706]So as all my development comes from members here on former CDFreaks, it was advised that I post an update here.

To all members wishing to emulate HexaLock disks do the following:

1. Use the image making wizzard in Alcohol 120%
    In Reading options be sure to “Read SubChannel Data from Disk”
  2. drag and drop the MDF (large file) onto the insertTWIN.exe file
  3. mount to a virtual device :slight_smile:

What this program does: open MDF into memory (yes the whole thing), seek to position 5373360 & insert 20 twin sectors.

As usual, Easy Code MASM source is included[/QUOTE]

Hi GoldStar611.
Thanks again, finally I have decrypted all my CD LHP22 documents (Original tehnical publications of Land Rover Series III) using your Revision 1 & 2.

After I followed the steps you indicate to create and mount an image with Alcohol 120. Dragging the file “mdf” to the executable insertTWIN.exe it grows a few bytes (this is normal as added some sectors). The problem appears when I try to mount the modified image, the program alcohol (or any other) shows an error message “Invalid image format”. If I delete the file “mds” I can mount the “MDF”, but I can not open any files, even the runme.exe (it is as if all bytes moved).

Any idea what is happening? Is it possible that the insertion of blocks in this CD should do in another position?

Thank you very much and best regards.

I want to download unhexalock tool, so I have to make 2 posts
this is my 2nd one.
please excuse me
and thanks a lot

[QUOTE=GoldStar611;2505959]Sorry guys for not keeping up with this thread. I’ll upload the file here as an attachement. I don’t really have the time anymore to keep up here. I’m also uploading my Visual basic and assembly codes as well for those who are interested.
In general most tangible or created works are copyrighted without need of formal process at least in the US. With that said, I am releasing these source codes as public domain.
Thanks to all those who have PM’d me.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the info, very helpful!

Thanks… I will try this :slight_smile:

need urgent help for truscont protected dvd… Please tell in detail how to dycrypt… thanx in advance…!!

Please read through these threads, and also this Hexalock thread, and try the methods described there.

I need to download unhexalock tool, so I have to make 2 posts
this is my 1st one.
please excuse me
and thanks a lot.

Thanks… I will try this

@GoldStar611 thank you so much.

HI TO ALL.
Respect to all of you masters.
Freshest download link to unhexalock tool ?

i tried one but is forbidden.
i nedd to remove TrusCont from pdf packed cd.
Thanx

Thanx for your help, I’m going to try the Unhexalock now.

Thanks.

Cheers for all the work you have done on this GoldStar611

Hi All
I have an engine manual with what seems to be a Hexalock security on it, am i correct in thinking i need the concept software to by pass this ?

Once the hexalock security is bypassed will this remove the security on the pdf documents as when they are opened there is no permission to print any pages, has anyone any ideas on a solution to this ?.

Cheers

[QUOTE=Lenuk;2712580]… am i correct in thinking i need the concept software to by pass this ?[/QUOTE]Exactly!
Read through this thread (and maybe the ones mentioned in Post #409) to get to know how to use it.

If GoldStar611 still looks in on this thread, thanks for such a useful tool.

If GoldStar611 still looks in on this thread, thanks for such a useful tool.

Great to get back access to material already bought and paid for!

Thanks

anyone got a copy of hexalock

hi, i need to unlcok truscont dvd.
please help