Hexalock

vbimport

[QUOTE=bjuttam;2696599]Please give link to download[/QUOTE]
Download it from here Post by GoldStar611 (post no. #163)

Thx GoldStar611,I’ll try it.

[QUOTE=GoldStar611;2695840]Apparently it works for ‘trustcont’ too:
http://mhhauto.com/Thread-SOLVED-Remove-TrusCont-from-Cummins-ISX-PDF-Manual

Hopefully these are PDF files you are trying to save to disk. Please ensure you are on windows XP and that the start.exe or autorun.exe program was loaded correctly.[/QUOTE]

Hi, GoldStar611,

My dvd with PDF files is protected by TrusCont 2.1.0.0.
My OS is XP-SP3.
I tested “Revision 1 and 2” & Revision 3.
Revision3 not works.
Revision 1 and 2 can give a copy,but the copy is a blank one. All the pages are blank.

Could you give the help? Any further information or files?

This is the link:
DVD-Launcher here.

[QUOTE=berwyn;2696859]Hi, GoldStar611,

My dvd with PDF files is protected by TrusCont 2.1.0.0.
My OS is XP-SP3.
I tested “Revision 1 and 2” & Revision 3.
Revision3 not works.
Revision 1 and 2 can give a copy,but the copy is a blank one. All the pages are blank.

Could you give the help? Any further information or files?

This is the link:
DVD-Launcher here.[/QUOTE]

1. U must run the file “Run_Me.exe” of you DVD, and make sure that you are able to open pdf files normally directly from the DVD.
  2. Then try copying pdf files.

thnx in advance…

I’m having the same problem with a usb drive by truscont. I’ve purchased all of the drives I need but I can’t have my people walking around with the USB drives in their tablets while working offsite. They will break the usb driver or worse the tablet. Does this download also work on usb protected drives. I can find a windows xp machine to us it on if that will do the trick. I guess i just need two post first.

I’m desperate to get the unhexalock. Once I get it downloaded I’ll post provide feedback for others and any necessary instructions. Are there any other places to download this?

[QUOTE=coder101;2696890]1. U must run the file “Run_Me.exe” of you DVD, and make sure that you are able to open pdf files normally directly from the DVD.
2. Then try copying pdf files.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I’m sure of it. I had run"RunMe.exe" and opened pdf files normally before i tested “Revision 1 and 2” & tested “Revision 3”.

[QUOTE=jmbaynes;2697346]I’m desperate to get the unhexalock. Once I get it downloaded I’ll post provide feedback for others and any necessary instructions. Are there any other places to download this?[/QUOTE]
Pls try this link:

download link:

I finally was able to download from from the old post #163. It worked perfectly using version 2. Of course you had to register the .ocx files to the host operating system first. For those who don’t know you can download the OCX files from http://www.ocxdump.com/ . Then copy the two required ocx files to C:\Windows\System32. Then open command prompt and type regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\ocxfilenamehere.ocx. Then the ocx files will register and you can run the version Acrobat.exe from version 1 and 2. It took a minute to process, and I had to force part2.exe to close once Acrobat.exe said it was done. But then I had sweet unrestricted PDF files. A beautiful think. You can now also download these zip files at **************//dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54138966/Revision%203.zip[/IMG] and https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54138966/Revision%201%20and%202.zip. Again, the older version was the only one that worked for me. Register ocx files, run runme.exe on the protected disc, then run the adobe.exe file in this project. Select your output directory, and select the source file, and BAAAMM. Goldstar, you the MAN. I used this on TrusCont protected usb drive. Thank you again everyone.

[QUOTE=GoldStar611;2505959]Sorry guys for not keeping up with this thread. I’ll upload the file here as an attachement. I don’t really have the time anymore to keep up here. I’m also uploading my Visual basic and assembly codes as well for those who are interested.
In general most tangible or created works are copyrighted without need of formal process at least in the US. With that said, I am releasing these source codes as public domain.
Thanks to all those who have PM’d me.[/QUOTE]

Hello i have a bad english and want to understand your procedure.Can you send me a mail ?

Can you give me a step by step.

I am on WIN xp SP3.

On my CD there is

-Folder which contain the data
-Autorun.inf
-Index.PDF
-Start_here.exe (HcPs Loader)

Can you help me please ?

The way of proceeding is described here in the thread.

What exactly have you tried so far ?

[QUOTE=GoldStar611;2505959]Sorry guys for not keeping up with this thread. I’ll upload the file here as an attachement. I don’t really have the time anymore to keep up here. I’m also uploading my Visual basic and assembly codes as well for those who are interested.
In general most tangible or created works are copyrighted without need of formal process at least in the US. With that said, I am releasing these source codes as public domain.
thanks buddy

Great job, GoldStar611 ! Hope its gonna help

[QUOTE=jmbaynes;2697398]I finally was able to download from from the old post #163. It worked perfectly using version 2. Of course you had to register the .ocx files to the host operating system first. For those who don’t know you can download the OCX files from http://www.ocxdump.com/ . Then copy the two required ocx files to C:\Windows\System32. Then open command prompt and type regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\ocxfilenamehere.ocx. Then the ocx files will register and you can run the version Acrobat.exe from version 1 and 2. It took a minute to process, and I had to force part2.exe to close once Acrobat.exe said it was done. But then I had sweet unrestricted PDF files. A beautiful think. You can now also download these zip files at **************//dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54138966/Revision%203.zip[/IMG] and https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54138966/Revision%201%20and%202.zip. Again, the older version was the only one that worked for me. Register ocx files, run runme.exe on the protected disc, then run the adobe.exe file in this project. Select your output directory, and select the source file, and BAAAMM. Goldstar, you the MAN. I used this on TrusCont protected usb drive. Thank you again everyone.[/QUOTE]

What if theres an error when trying to register OCX under win7 ?

thanks

my HCPS Loader version 3.0.1.8130a

HI,
I’m new here.
I have many classic car repair CD’s that use Hexalock and I have a problem I haven’t seen written about.

I have a system running Windows XP Home Edition that I have had for years. It has always been able to read my CD’s, just pop it in the drive and wait for the menu screens to come up. However recently my Virus scanner indicated that my system had a virus. I didn’t pay attention to the details just clicked remove virus and went about my work. However now when I put one of my CD’s into my system I get an error message indicating that HCPS manager failed to start. Apparently the “virus” that my virus software removed was a critical file possibly a .dll that is required for Hexalock. I’ve browsed the CD’s and can’t find any install or readme files describing what system files Hexalock needs to have in order to operate correctly, and I’ve been to the Hexalock web site with no luck. Based on what I’ve read here it sounds like I will need to have this function in order for Unhexalock to fuction. I will have to post again so that I can try downloading the code to really test it since I have to post twice to down load.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thank you for your job !! :clap:
What is the best version of the software for Truscont protection?

How can i unprotect the files from truscont protected USB?

Thanks

Thanks wow

Just about to try this!

thanks