Hexalock

vbimport

well, im going to try this, as well

Really soon I hope

[QUOTE=GoldStar611;2505959]Sorry guys for not keeping up with this thread. I’ll upload the file here as an attachement. I don’t really have the time anymore to keep up here. I’m also uploading my Visual basic and assembly codes as well for those who are interested.
In general most tangible or created works are copyrighted without need of formal process at least in the US. With that said, I am releasing these source codes as public domain.
Thanks to all those who have PM’d me.[/QUOTE]

many thankss

I m unable to download

Hey give me the link of hexalock rev 1 and 2

…only without two posts I can’t have a look at the attachment :). Might be worth putting a dl link elsewhere too?

Thanks Goldstar BTW :slight_smile:

Thanks. Been looking everywhere for a solution. :slight_smile:

Thank you for providing a solution to this rather pesky problem! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the solution GoldStar611

Just make another post so you can download the link.
I’m trying this out now. I’ll post back later how it worked. I’ve got 4 CD’s (two from 2007 and one from 2012 but it uses TrusCont).

I have a set of Motor Heritage Centre CDs for classic Minis. I found this thread after searching for a fix to unlock them. I’m on System 7. I’ll see if Goldstar’s files work after my 2nd post.

GoldStar611 Thanks!!

I tried unhexalock but then realized my newer disc (of pdf’s) is protected with TrustCont. Oh well.

Thanks so much, perfect.

[QUOTE=marinegundoctor;2695674]I tried unhexalock but then realized my newer disc (of pdf’s) is protected with TrustCont. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Apparently it works for ‘trustcont’ too:
http://mhhauto.com/Thread-SOLVED-Remove-TrusCont-from-Cummins-ISX-PDF-Manual

Hopefully these are PDF files you are trying to save to disk. Please ensure you are on windows XP and that the start.exe or autorun.exe program was loaded correctly.

Hi Goldstar, do u have recent updated tools to copy the protected data by truscont?
I need ur help plz help me…

Please provide link to download the Hexalock unlocker.

can i use hexalock with windows 8 ?

NO, but it works great in XP. And dont expect that virtual machine will work.

Any new UNHEXALOCK type programs out?

Daemon Tools no good and unhexalock hard to find

Please give link to download