Hexalock

vbimport

Thanks GoldStar611

I´m trying but i can´t :frowning:

Good work that is much appreciated!

[QUOTE=GoldStar611;2505959]Sorry guys for not keeping up with this thread. I’ll upload the file here as an attachement. I don’t really have the time anymore to keep up here. I’m also uploading my Visual basic and assembly codes as well for those who are interested.
In general most tangible or created works are copyrighted without need of formal process at least in the US. With that said, I am releasing these source codes as public domain.
Thanks to all those who have PM’d me.[/QUOTE]

Hi Goldstar, and everyone on this forum - I’m a newbie, and looking for the ‘unhexalock’ fix for vista as others before me have! I have to get my # of posts up to 2 before I can download!

Super thanks!!! Goldstar!!!

Thanks GoldStar611 for sharing your knowledge.

Hi I have a DVD with manuals for my Landrover which are protected (Hexalock)… don’t mind them protecting things but it won’t even run in my Windows VM (I use a mac with VMWare for a Windows 7 machine)… really would appreciate a copy of method / VB6 app developed to extract the PDFs from this DVD.

Looks like I should be asking nicely of GoldStar for his work - looks like you managed to solve this problem for a fair few others… really appraicte if I could get a copy of the work. Thanks Peter

[QUOTE=PeterWgtnNZ;2689300]Looks like I should be asking nicely of GoldStar for his work - looks like you managed to solve this problem for a fair few others… really appraicte if I could get a copy of the work. Thanks Peter[/QUOTE]

OK by posting twice I got the downloads… and hey presto I now have the PDFs extracted & accessible - many thanks to GoldStar for their work. Thanks very much. Peter

many thanks to GoldStar

thank you!

Started to write mine Hexlock unlocker :slight_smile: This will help me a lot to makes my work faster.

Thank you Goldstar!

This will help me!

can i use hexalock with windows 7 sp1

could I have a copy of “proof of concept”?

I am going to give this hexalock a try and see if it works.

Thank you Goldstar!

Goldstar it worked great. I can now read my .pdf files an a non windows xp system without the CD-R. I couldn’t get it work on the DVD-R but it worked great on the CD-R.

I have TrusCont Secure Flash Drive (USB). Сan someone faced with such protection at USB? Help me

Thanks for this Goldstar!

Been watching this thread quite awhile with nothing to add except this;

To use with win7 try the XP emulator, worked OK for me. A friend used VM Ware to create a virtual machine running XP, worked fine

I was not able to get the python script fully working. It will send the files to my FTP server fine, but they are still encrypted. I am able to read them fine in Windows XP, but they don’t unencrypted when they are FTPed.

I’m making my second post in hopes of getting the original program from GoldStar611. [Fingers Crossed].

After making my second comment (achievement unlocked!) I was able to download the program and decrypt my files. Having to decrypt them one at a time is a bit tedious but it’s much better than not having them at all. I like the idea of being able to copy all the files from the CD to an FTP server but it did not work.

Huge thank you to GoldStar611.

well, im going to try this,