Hexalock CD Protection

Okay,

I have some CDs with Hexalock CD protection. That I need to copy. So far my attempts using alcohol have been unsucessfull (it seems the protection is related to bad sectors).

Can anybody recommend settings for Alcohol? The other problem by the way folks is that the CD won’t actually run in my computer! It seems to not work in Lite-On CD drives! I might give the compnay that sold it a call see what they have to say about it being incompatible with my computer!

Originally posted by nsumner
Can anybody recommend settings for Alcohol? The other problem by the way folks is that the CD won’t actually run in my computer! It seems to not work in Lite-On CD drives!

If your original won’t work, it’s a stone cold certainty that your copies won’t either. :wink: In fact, for all you know, you’ve made a “perfect” copy. :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

Originally posted by philamber
If your original won’t work, it’s a stone cold certainty that your copies won’t either. :wink: In fact, for all you know, you’ve made a “perfect” copy. :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

Yes I am aware of that. However the copy won’t run on a machine that will run the original.