Here is my question

vbimport

Ok, just trying to learn some more. Here is my question- it is a follow up on someone else's post, but I thought I should (obviously) post it in the Newbie forum as well. It is as Newbie as can be...

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51082

Thanks,

All4naught

Would be easier for all of us if you asked your question, rather than pointing to another thread…saves us both some time I think…

I really wouldn’t mind doing that…but, my question is related to another discussion on the CloneCD forum. It is a discussion of about 4-5 posts, and I am not really sure how to recap the entire discussion for the purposes of my question. In summary, it has to do with someone who was having a problem burning a CD and their error message listed a cyclical error as being the problem. So, someone suggested using different media and that solved their problem. But, is the different media a different burning program or a different brand CDR?

(This is probably less helpful than I thought it would be…I think the link might be okay in this situation.)

Thanks,

All4naught

The media is the CD-R, the disc that is, not the writer.

I hope that answers your question…

Yes, that totally helps me. Thanks again for your help…it is really appreciated.

All4naught