Here honey, Merry Christmas!

Story here

LOL well that’s romantic :bigsmile:

:pAgain to you SoutherCutie, nice story, you sure know how to pick them, your great.:stuck_out_tongue:

Rhino crap: For those situations where ordinary crap just doesn’t cut it! :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;1948120]Rhino crap: For those situations where ordinary crap just doesn’t cut it! :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

LOOOL! :bigsmile:

I’d love to be a fly on the wall when someone presents their loved one with some rhino sh!t :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=THE C.;1948010]:pAgain to you SoutherCutie, nice story, you sure know how to pick them, your great.:p[/QUOTE]

And I thought I was not going to find the perfect gift for my wife this year.

Anyone that gave me a bag of $hit for xmas would end up being flushed down the toilet … with the baggie in their mouth.

I’m rarer than the hippo’s … theirs only one of me …

New Ebay Slogan -> [B]E-List your crap for cash![/B]

Can see it now ->Debro Crap ->Limited Popcorn Edition.
… Next week … Special Chilli and Carrot edition.

[QUOTE=debro;1948549]Anyone that gave me a bag of $hit for xmas would end up being flushed down the toilet … with the baggie in their mouth.

I’m rarer than the hippo’s … theirs only one of me …

New Ebay Slogan -> [B]E-List your crap for cash![/B]

Can see it now ->Debro Crap ->Limited Popcorn Edition.
… Next week … Special Chilli and Carrot edition.[/QUOTE]How much for debro vomit :bigsmile:

The reserve price depends on which edition to want … but in the end, it boils down to what the consumer will pay :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=debro;1948588]The reserve price depends on which edition to want … but in the end, it boils down to what the consumer will pay :p[/QUOTE]How do you sell all this? Vomit by liquid measurement? Feces by the weight measurement? :bigsmile:

opps i apologize i thought this was in the living room :doh:

By cubic metre …baggie sized :wink:

But like all manufacturers of packaged goods, I intend to maintain the existing price structure but water down" products and gradually reduce the content of the packets until consumers are paying for a bag filled with nothing but air … and carbon dioxide at that… Bwuhahahahhaha!!!

And then I can rival M$ for value for money :iagree: