Helping Ripit: Post All Found Ads for 12/9 Here

Best Buy

K-Mart

Staples

Circuit City

Fry’s Electronics

Nice job and thanks negritude!

Verbies on sale at Best Buy for $12.99.

Does anyone know how to tell if the TDK DL is RICOHJPND00? I would like to have some of these for testing and that’s a good price.

Thanks for ad negritude :slight_smile:
I had two 25pack TDK DL ( RICOHJPND01 )
Please don’t waste money for this media

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;1947971]Nice job and thanks negritude!

Verbies on sale at Best Buy for $12.99.

Does anyone know how to tell if the TDK DL is RICOHJPND00? I would like to have some of these for testing and that’s a good price.[/QUOTE]
From what little I’ve heard about these MIT can be CMC MAG, MII can be RICOHJPND. Don’t know if there are other possibilities though.

Got them formated plus added compusa and office depot, but I’m having problems uploading. I have been trying for about an hour to upload (got most of them but none of the html files). I gotta get a few hours sleep as I’m taking the kids to the zoo in the morning, but I’ll try again in a few hours.

[QUOTE=ripit;1948885]Got them formated plus added compusa and office depot, but I’m having problems uploading. I have been trying for about an hour to upload (got most of them but none of the html files). I gotta get a few hours sleep as I’m taking the kids to the zoo in the morning, but I’ll try again in a few hours.[/QUOTE]

Merry Christmas RIPIT as well as everyone here at this great forum that has served us well for years. This is the place for us geeks of all ages and abilities. I am 120:sad: at least but my heart is 18:D.

Ok here they are.
http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

In the past, when there were uploading problems, some of the images got corupted. I am therefore reuploading them all right now, so for the next several minutes, there may be some minor glitches while the files are replaced. All the files are already up though.

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;1947971]
Does anyone know how to tell if the TDK DL is RICOHJPND00? I would like to have some of these for testing and that’s a good price.[/QUOTE]

Got some TDK DL from Bestbuy a couple of weeks back. They were RICOHJPND01. For movies, they burn OK with pioneer 111/imgburn but not so good with Benq 1650. For Xbox 360, it’s hit or miss even with pioneer 111. In my opinion/setup, this is on par with Playo DL (RICOHJPND00, fake?).

Have been having a lot luck with RitekD01 (Sony) and of course MKM001.

Thanks for the Ads
hmmm dont know if that pinacle USB HD TV tuner supports QAM