Helping Ripit: Post All Found Ads for 11/11 Here

K-Mart

Staples

Fry’s

Sorry for not formating the ads, but I got issues… catastrophic issues… Short of a miracle, I wont be posting the ads tomorrow. After a couple of days of working on it, I tried a repair install that ended in horrible failure. I hate windows and this one seems unrecoverable. I have the whole weekend off, but don’t hold your breath, sorry…

CompUSA

Thanks negritude.It’s O.K. Ripit we Understand.:cool:

[QUOTE=ripit;1927992]…I have the whole weekend off… [/QUOTE]
Then enjoy it :slight_smile: You have taken care of us enough, now take care of yourself and family

Thanks negritude.

FTI regarding Staples, you need to check your local store circular. Some may not have it, and thus the prices are not applicable

Circuit City

OfficeMax

[QUOTE=ripit;1927992]Sorry for not formating the ads, but I got issues… catastrophic issues… Short of a miracle, I wont be posting the ads tomorrow. After a couple of days of working on it, I tried a repair install that ended in horrible failure. I hate windows and this one seems unrecoverable. I have the whole weekend off, but don’t hold your breath, sorry…[/QUOTE]sorry to hear ripit. Get your rig fixed and we will survive :flower:

[quote=rolling56;1928757]sorry to hear ripit. Get your rig fixed and we will survive[/quote]But it’s not gonna be easy! :sad:

Many thanks for all you do for us, ripit. :flower:

Gotta love windows …STEVE

[QUOTE=STEVE777411;1928823]Gotta love windows …STEVE[/QUOTE]

Dont tell me your last name is JOBS :bigsmile:

Haven’t seen anything posted for Best Buy yet. Looked at their weekly online ad and Verbatim +R 50 packs are on sale for $12.99

Also TDK dual layer is on sale if anyone cares.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;1929194]Haven’t seen anything posted for Best Buy yet. Looked at their weekly online ad and Verbatim +R 50 packs are on sale for $12.99

Also TDK dual layer is on sale if anyone cares.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. About time someone other than microcenter puts verbs on sale… anyone know if this is online only?

[QUOTE=eigger;1929962]Thanks for the info. About time someone other than microcenter puts verbs on sale… anyone know if this is online only?[/QUOTE]

OfficeMax has Verbs on sale all the time, in fact, much more frequently than Best Buy.

And yes, the Best Buy sale is online and in-store.

I went to BB in my area to check out the Verbatim. They have finally gotten Neo-Verbs in stock in the 50 packs, but I noticed that all their stock was Prodisc in both -R and +R. I picked up a pack of -R as I needed some for my DVD recorder (which is old and only uses -R), but I passed on the +R. This is the first time I’ve seen the Prodisc variety in the Neo-Verbs.

I got some of the +R Prodisc Verbatim. We’ll see how well they work in my 203B later today.

[QUOTE=negritude;1930001]OfficeMax has Verbs on sale all the time, in fact, much more frequently than Best Buy.

And yes, the Best Buy sale is online and in-store.[/QUOTE]

I check the office max ads weekly and haven’t seen them on sale in months. Maybe they post some deals online I am missing out on.

Microcenter