Helping Ripit: Post All Found Ads for 10/28 Here

Staples (Staples brand w/free 128mb flash drive)

K-Mart (Sony 50-pack)

Best Buy (Dynex)

Circuit City (25-pack of Sony; Good for a PM at Staples or Sears on Sony TYs)

As someone suggested before, we should try to keep all of these ads in a single post, or rather two, one for those that we find, and another for ripit’s scans. That will keep the clutter down to a minimum.

I don’t know what possesed me to stay up late doing this (I had to work late tonight and have to work first thing in the morning), but I captured what you posted and formated it. Here you go.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

I guess it will save me some time tomorow (I get off at 4:30 so the rest will be a little late). Fyi its staples, bestbuy, circuit city, and compusa (credit to wobble for the link). Kmart would be too hard to do right now, as I have not gotten a kmart ad in a long time (they closed the stores here), so there would be too much html to edit in the middle of the night.

On a side note, if everyone is interested in posting in a single thread like this, I could format them on friday night (most weeks, work scedule allowing).

I’ll replace the bestbuy black and white scans with color ones tomorow too (probably do that last though).

Also, you probably noticed that I found I can capture images from the online ads (shoplocal links). Its pretty cool as the images seem better than mine (crappy scanner scanning newsprint).

OfficeMax (Memorex)

CompUSA (Sony 100-pack) (…and thank you, wobble)

Ripit, you are awesome! I’ve gotten used to your style and am glad you can reformat everything. Thanks!:bow:

thanks much…keep em comin…love the advance on ads

I added office max to the sales link.

Thanks guys!

Great teamwork guys

Love to get a chance to view the ads while I am at work doing nothing :wink:

Don’t we all wish we had a job where we did nothing at work - lol

hehe this is a rare occasion trust me :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Dalen Quaice;1917944]Don’t we all wish we had a job where we did nothing at work - lol[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ripit;1917750] … Also, you probably noticed that I found I can capture images from the online ads (shoplocal links). Its pretty cool as the images seem better than mine (crappy scanner scanning newsprint).[/QUOTE] Yes Ripit, a very nice improvement. :bow:
I look forward to your weekend post, but my credit card doth protest. :iagree:

[QUOTE=negritude;1917448][URL=http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=89743&t=635424&highlight=circuit+city+ad]Circuit City (25-pack of Sony; Good for a PM at Staples or Sears on Sony TYs)[/QUOTE]

:iagree: negritude, I just want to thank you for posting the 25-pack of Sony; Good for a PM at Staples or Sears on Sony TYs. I probably would have never gone to Circuit City looking for Sony TYs today. But I did and I found 2 50 pks of Sony TYs MIJ for 12.96 each. CC register said there were 3 in inventory but the clerk and I could only find 2. Any way just wanted to say thanks.

s0ccerb0y