Helping buy a new DVD burner

I just wonderign my dvd burner is gone and i wondering if any one has any suggestion on a dvd burner i should buy
and what a good blu ray burner for a good price

[QUOTE=wany;2010508]I just wonderign my dvd burner is gone and i wondering if any one has any suggestion on a dvd burner i should buy
and what a good blu ray burner for a good price[/QUOTE]

www.frys.com has Sony 18X DVD burner on sale for $29.99 today.

ok i chck it out any elce has any good reviews i alwayz used to use liteon drivers never really tried other what do you thing i better

I am mainly looking for a Dual layer burner so any burner that give the best for dual layer burning is a up side

Newegg has the Pioneer 115 for $30 plus shipping, or the 212 model for $29 plus shipping if you’d prefer a SATA interface. Either should be very good for DL media.

Did you say you wanted a Blu-Ray burner too? Don’t know much about them, but noticed the Pioneer BDR-202BK at Newegg for $429.99 plus shipping.

yea after i saw the price blu ray burner where i didn’t bother lol i read some people said the AD 7200 series is good any comment on that

When the price of burners these days are so low and cheap, there is no use to really be so concern about the burner review or rating. With $30 you can’t have decent diner.

what does any one think about the DH20A4p

All I use are Sony burners and have had no problems. The DRU840 is the current model I have and it does CD/DVD and DVD Ram. Works with virtually every burning program out there and is reliable.

Yo-

Best burner I have [B][I][U]ever[/U][/I][/B] owned is the [B]Pioneer DVR-115D[/B]-eh!!

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2010907]Yo-

Best burner I have [B][I][U]ever[/U][/I][/B] owned is the [B]Pioneer DVR-115D[/B]-eh!!

I second that, an excellent and recent burner :iagree: