Help

vbimport

i have a pc game i’d like to backup cause i see a few scratches on it and i know within a matter of time i probably wont be able to play it because of the scratches.so my question is: if i attempt to burn an ISO image of it will it be sucessfull because i’ve been hearing that it has some type of protections associated in it somehow so can someone assist me in this strategeous operation.actually i have more than one can they all be backed up to another cd? what do i do

[QUOTE=slo_gruv69;2564498]i have a pc game i’d like to backup cause i see a few scratches on it and i know within a matter of time i probably wont be able to play it because of the scratches.so my question is: if i attempt to burn an ISO image of it will it be sucessfull because i’ve been hearing that it has some type of protections associated in it somehow so can someone assist me in this strategeous operation.actually i have more than one can they all be backed up to another cd? what do i do[/QUOTE]

You first need to know what kinda protection scheme the disc is using cause you can’t just create a iso and burn it and expect it to work cause some games the protection is part of the game itself.

Welcome to the forums slo_gruv69

You should read a bit in our Copy Protection forum, found here: http://club.myce.com/f80/

I’m going to move your thread in there, where you are more likely to get help with copying games.

Is it a cd or a dvd?

Also, what copy protection does it use? [Scan with either Protection ID or BurnOut and let us know.]