Help

vbimport

Help please some one. My DVD player has been fine for ages but all of a sudden comes up with unknown disc. Please check disc. This happens with all disc whether my own or from video stores. Can some one tell me whats going on.

[QUOTE=roufter;2495541]Help please some one. My DVD player has been fine for ages but all of a sudden comes up with unknown disc. Please check disc. This happens with all disc whether my own or from video stores. Can some one tell me whats going on.[/QUOTE]

To start off we are going to need a make and model so that those whom know about or use that hardware will be able to properly respond to your question?

Sorry LG DBRH197 recorder

[QUOTE=roufter;2495545]Sorry LG DBRH197 recorder[/QUOTE]

Is that a Euro or US model???

:bow: not sure but I’m in Australia

G’day roufter,
Sounds like it’s dead mate, and being an LG only makes it more of a probability. Time to get a new one say a Sony, Samsung, nec, Panasonic but in all honesty if it has LG on it walk straight past it.

[QUOTE=slayerking;2496552]G’day roufter,
Sounds like it’s dead mate, and being an LG only makes it more of a probability. Time to get a new one say a Sony, Samsung, nec, Panasonic but in all honesty if it has LG on it walk straight past it.[/QUOTE]

:iagree: