Help!

Hello I have a Go-Video VR5940 DVD/VHS player recorder, I’ve owned it for about 3 yrs now. Now! when i press the power on the unit or the remote the display on the unit reads PLEASE WAIT and nothing else happens. What can i do to solve this? I hate to get rid of it,. I would like to keep it running because i do a lot of transferring VHS to DVD. Please HELP!! Thank You.

http://forum.videohelp.com/topic271409.html

[QUOTE=Henry1350;2304088]Hello I have a Go-Video VR5940 DVD/VHS player recorder, I’ve owned it for about 3 yrs now. Now! when i press the power on the unit or the remote the display on the unit reads PLEASE WAIT and nothing else happens. What can i do to solve this? I hate to get rid of it,. I would like to keep it running because i do a lot of transferring VHS to DVD. Please HELP!! Thank You.[/QUOTE]

:frowning:

Please HELP!

Try reading in the link that was posted for you

Henry, Henry, Henry…Take a deep breath… OK…Your post is in really bad form You’ve got to realize that nearly everyone on a forum is looking for, well, [B]‘HELP!!’[/B]…What I’m getting at is there are so many posts titled [B]‘HELP!!’[/B] that most users don’t even bother to read them. Also in bad form is bumping your thread twice in two minutes. You are asking for help on an older and slightly obscure piece of equipment, it could take a while. While you’re waiting you might try ‘Google’.

[QUOTE=Henry1350;2304636]Please HELP![/QUOTE]

Hella great!!