Help

vbimport

My computer came with Nero when I bought it, but recently I was retarded and deleted it because I wasn’t using it much anymore to make disc’s but now I realize that I will eventually need it. So how can I get it back without paying for it?

Can I get it from my “restore” disc that came with the computer or will using that disc weild undesirable results! LOL

Please note: the software is not a full verison, it either came with the system or bundled with a dvd drive. Who is the PC manufacture and who
make the drive?

[QUOTE=Ismaelm;2179198]Please note: the software is not a full verison, it either came with the system or bundled with a dvd drive. Who is the PC manufacture and who
make the drive?[/QUOTE]

The computer is a Gateway and I don’t know the drive off hand.

Okay, okay now…Take a deep breath…Exhale…Now another…Exhale…And one more, just to be sure…Now, calmly take a look at the title of your thread…Notice anything unusual, like perhaps it doesn’t describe your problem??? You can easily re-install the Nero that came with the computer, BUT it could mean re-installing everything from the restore disk. That would probably be undesireable. However, if you could find the serial number for the Nero you lost, you could probably download a new copy and use that number to activate it.

LOL, I’m calm and I’m gonna run Belarc tonight to find my register code.

My drive is a _NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A