Help

vbimport

help
WINDO.WNXP.NA.00.EN.SUT.MUM.TS.1FL.PBA.00.PI@css.one.microsoft.com Add Mobile Alert To:malloy6263@yahoo.comCC:Subject:SRX1065241802ID - CD ROM missing in My ComputerDate:Sun, 27 Apr 2008 14:47:27 -0000 #message3232440910377884025771590019421948293731027918 { overflow:auto; visibility:hidden }

Hi James,
This is Rocky with Microsoft Windows Technical Support.
It was my pleasure to work with you on your Windows service request 1065241802. Unfortunately, we were unable to resolve your issue. However, I hope that you were happy with the service provided to you.
I will archive the service request as Not-Resolved. If you are not happy with the support we’ve provided please let us know as soon as possible. My goal is to ensure that your experience with Microsoft Windows Technical Support leaves you pleased with our products and services.
Here is a summary of the key points of the service request for your records:
ACTION : You were trying to access the CD ROM
RESULT : You were unable to access the CD ROM
CAUSE : The computer was unable to detect the CD ROM
RESOLUTION : We checked XP and the BIOS and also the CD ROM cables, but the computer was still unable to detect the CD ROM. We asked you contact a Local technician or the Gateway to check if the CD ROM or the wires were damaged.

If you have any feedback regarding Microsoft support, we would be glad to hear from you. If you would feel more comfortable speaking with someone else regarding my service, Kevin, my manager, would be very happy to hear your comments and suggestions. You may reach my manager by sending an email to v-6kupra@mssupport.microsoft.com
Thank you for contacting Microsoft Windows Technical Support.
Sincerely,
Rocky
v-6tasid@mssupport.microsoft.com
My Work Hours 06.30hrs -15.30hrs PST
When replying please include your SR number, name, email address and phone number. Thank you.
Windows Vista: Experience it
Windows Vista introduces a breakthrough computing experience that is visually exciting, intuitively designed, and will positively change the ways in which you use your PC.
Learn more about Windows Vista, including how to evaluate your current PC and get ready for Windows Vista.
Get Ready for Windows Vista:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/getready/default.mspx

DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove…
Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text | Full Headers
Check MailCompose Search Mail: Search MailSearch the Web
Move Options [ul]<LI value=0>[New Folder] <LI title=“Alex Malloy” value=1 iname=“Alex Malloy”>Alex Malloy <LI title=“Google Alerts” value=1 iname=“Google Alerts”>Google Alerts <LI title=“Military Files” value=1 iname=“Military Files”>Military Files <LI title=courthouse value=1 iname=“courthouse”>courthouse
[li]henry[/ul][/li]Forward Options [ul]<LI value=0>As Inline Text
[li]As Attachment[/ul][/li]Reply Options [ul]<LI value=0>Reply To Sender
[li]Reply To Everyone[/ul][/li]Address Book Shortcuts [ul]
[li]Add Contact[/li][li]Add Category[/ul][ul][/li][li]View Contacts[/li][li]View Lists[/ul][ul][/li][li]QuickBuilder[/li][li]Import Contacts[/li][li]Synchronize[/ul][ul][/li][li]Addresses Options[/li][li]Addresses Help[/ul][/li]
Calendar Shortcuts [ul]
[li]Add Event[/li][li]Add Task[/li][li]Add Birthday[/ul][ul][/li][li]Day[/li][li]Week[/li][li]Month[/li][li]Year[/ul][ul][/li][li]Event List[/li][li]Reminders[/li][li]Tasks[/ul][ul][/li][li]Sharing[/li][li]Synchronize[/ul][ul][/li][li]Calendar Options[/li][li]Calendar Help[/ul][/li]
Notepad Shortcuts [ul]
[li]Add Note[/li][li]Add Folder[/ul][ul][/li][li]View Notes[/ul][ul][/li][li]Notepad Options[/li][li]Notepad Help[/ul][/li]
Advanced Search [ul]
[li]Advanced Search[/ul][/li]

Copyright © 1994-2008 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Guidelines
NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy

WINDO.WNXP.NA.00.EN.CVG.PUN.TS.1FL.PBA.00.PI@css.one.microsoft.com Add Mobile Alert To:malloy6263@yahoo.comCC:Subject:SRX1065241802ID - Case no: SRX1065241802IDDate:Wed, 23 Apr 2008 02:51:16 -0000 #message479741765807559562469164301941445008827422157 { overflow:auto; visibility:hidden }

Hi James,
This is Samuel Lalsangzuala with Microsoft Windows Technical Support.
It was my pleasure to work with you on your Windows service request 1065241802. Unfortunately, we were unable to resolve your issue. However, I hope that you were happy with the service provided to you.
I will archive the service request as Not-Resolved. If you are not happy with the support we’ve provided please let us know as soon as possible. My goal is to ensure that your experience with Microsoft Windows Technical Support leaves you pleased with our products and services.
Here is a summary of the key points of the service request for your records:
ACTION : You were trying to access the CD ROM
RESULT : You were unable to access the CD ROM
CAUSE : The computer was unable to detect the CD ROM
RESOLUTION : We checked XP and the BIOS and also the CD ROM cables, but the computer was still unable to detect the CD ROM. We asked you contact a Local technician to check if the CD ROM or the wires were damaged.

• If you need any further assistance, please feel free to call us again at 1800-936-5700
    If you have any feedback regarding Microsoft support, we would be glad to hear from you. If you would feel more
    comfortable speaking with someone else regarding my service, Ajay, my manager, would be very happy to hear your
    comments and suggestions. You may reach my manager by sending an email to v-2ajae@mssupport.microsoft.com
    Thank you for contacting Microsoft Windows Technical Support.
    Sincerely,
    Samuel Lalsangzuala
    v-2saml@mssupport.microsoft.com
    1200 - 2100 PST

When replying please include your SR number, name, email address and phone number. Thank you.
Windows Vista: Experience it
Windows Vista introduces a breakthrough computing experience that is visually exciting, intuitively designed, and will positively change the ways in which you use your PC.
Learn more about Windows Vista, including how to evaluate your current PC and get ready for Windows Vista.
Get Ready for Windows Vista:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/getready/default.mspx

DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove…
Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text | Full Headers
Check MailCompose Search Mail: Search MailSearch the Web
Move Options [ul]<LI value=0>[New Folder] <LI title=“Alex Malloy” value=1 iname=“Alex Malloy”>Alex Malloy <LI title=“Google Alerts” value=1 iname=“Google Alerts”>Google Alerts <LI title=“Military Files” value=1 iname=“Military Files”>Military Files <LI title=courthouse value=1 iname=“courthouse”>courthouse
[li]henry[/ul][/li]Forward Options [ul]<LI value=0>As Inline Text
[li]As Attachment[/ul][/li]Reply Options [ul]<LI value=0>Reply To Sender
[li]Reply To Everyone[/ul][/li]Address Book Shortcuts [ul]
[li]Add Contact[/li][li]Add Category[/ul][ul][/li][li]View Contacts[/li][li]View Lists[/ul][ul][/li][li]QuickBuilder[/li][li]Import Contacts[/li][li]Synchronize[/ul][ul][/li][li]Addresses Options[/li][li]Addresses Help[/ul][/li]
Calendar Shortcuts [ul]
[li]Add Event[/li][li]Add Task[/li][li]Add Birthday[/ul][ul][/li][li]Day[/li][li]Week[/li][li]Month[/li][li]Year[/ul][ul][/li][li]Event List[/li][li]Reminders[/li][li]Tasks[/ul][ul][/li][li]Sharing[/li][li]Synchronize[/ul][ul][/li][li]Calendar Options[/li][li]Calendar Help[/ul][/li]
Notepad Shortcuts [ul]
[li]Add Note[/li][li]Add Folder[/ul][ul][/li][li]View Notes[/ul][ul][/li][li]Notepad Options[/li][li]Notepad Help[/ul][/li]
Advanced Search [ul]
[li]Advanced Search[/ul][/li]

Copyright © 1994-2008 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Guidelines
NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Could you please explain in your own words the problems you’re having? As those email messages don’t tell us very much.

Thanks.