Help

vbimport

New install. I put DVD in drive and I get a window saying DVD Fab is opening the disc. But nothing ever happens. Tried several times including waiting several hours.

What gives? What am I doing wrong

[QUOTE=Lex22;2006342]New install. I put DVD in drive and I get a window saying DVD Fab is opening the disc. But nothing ever happens. Tried several times including waiting several hours.

What gives? What am I doing wrong[/QUOTE]

Few Q
Is the disc scratched or have fingerprints on it :confused:
Is PathPlayer enabled or disabled :confused:
Which DVDFab product are we talking about :confused:

disc not scratched.

Pathplayer is enabled when necessary

DVD Fab Platinum.

Note that when you stop it from the analyzing, you cannot select it again, as the drop down box for “source” does not allow you to open a dvd. If you click on the drive where the disc is,you can get down to the audio and video files but cannot open either of them.

[QUOTE=Lex22;2006364]disc not scratched.

Pathplayer is enabled when necessary

DVD Fab Platinum.

Note that when you stop it from the analyzing, you cannot select it again, as the drop down box for “source” does not allow you to open a dvd. If you click on the drive where the disc is,you can get down to the audio and video files but cannot open either of them.[/QUOTE]

Try PathPlayer “Disabled” :cool:

That worked! Thanks!

So what is this PathPlayer thing anyway?

[QUOTE=Lex22;2006506]That worked! Thanks!

So what is this PathPlayer thing anyway?[/QUOTE]

It is the programing system that Standalone DVD Players use to read DVD/CD which lets them read passed the protections that are put on them,… BUT again I’m not sure or know to much about it I myself keep it disabled at all times and only enable it when I have trouble reading a disc
The setting “Enable PathPlayer when needed” does not mean it is turned off, it is still working in the background… that is why need to select Disabled

Glad you are up and running my friend, anytime you need help we are here :bigsmile: