Help!

vbimport

i am using roxio My DVD 8 premiere and i am trying to burn Bourne Ultimatum which is in a winamp file. When I click Burn, it says that there is not enough space in the hardrive. Even if i am already using a dvd disc. Why is this happening? Please help. I really want to get my movies out of my computer bec. it is occupying too much space. :sad: Please help!

[QUOTE=dodiegonzales;1999036]i am using roxio My DVD 8 premiere and [B]i am trying to burn Bourne Ultimatum which is in a winamp file.[/B] When I click Burn, it says that there is not enough space in the hardrive. Even if i am already using a dvd disc. Why is this happening? Please help. I really want to get my movies out of my computer bec. it is occupying too much space. :sad: Please help![/QUOTE]

Which mediatype is it or what is the file extension?
If its avi then you either can bun it onto a DATA DVD or convert it into mpeg2 VideoDVD format.

The file is either too big for the DVD, the file is being converted to DVD format and it is too big for the media you have chosen, or (most likely based on your description) the file needs to be converted to dvd format and you don’t have enough space on your HDD (hard drive). Conversion will need AT LEAST enough space to hold the converted file (4GB for SL DVD or 8GB for DL DVD), AND room for the Windows swapfile AND room for the files to buffer during burning.