Help!

vbimport

HAVE BEEN BACKING UP MY DVD’S WITH X-COPY FOR SOME TIME NOW. I HAV ALSO USED SMARTRIPPER AND DVD DECRYPTER AND THEN DVD SHRINK.
ON DVD’S THAT X-COPY HAD TROUBLE WITH. iN THE PAST ALL PLAYED ON MY HOME DVD’S NOW THEY WILL ONLY PLAY ON MY COMPUTERS. ANY IDEA’S ON WHAT I SHOULD DO THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE

Did you change media??

did you also break your caps lock key? media change would be my guess.

ok did not change media. But did have burner on a Me system which I tried to make into a dual boot system with xp on a different hardrive. I lost Me but was able to get things to work.All as going ok intill the USB link got pulled out from my burner. after that I started to have trouble with burning. I maded many coasters and what I could burn would only play on my new stand alone player. Since I made this post I have bought a ne system. A dell gen 4 it has a philips±rwdvd8631 with dual layer. This setup also would burn dvd backups that would only play on my newer player( a panasonic f65/dvd-f61a) butnot on my older player(toshiba sd-1800). So don"t know what made me try but I hooked up my ups burner (liteon) to the new system and now can burn backups that will play to both players. Any one know why and can you tell me what I have to do to the old system so I can use that for the backups. Thanks for any help you can give

Try Made in Japan DVD-R media. Burn at 4X.

Furballi I only use ridata media which is some of the best. As my last post said I am back to makeing Dvd copies that play on all players. I am only keeping this thread open to help others and to figure out what happened.
I think that it may have to do with the USB drivers as the drive works on the nwe system. I will play around and report what i find in hope of helping someone else as i have been help by the posts here.