Help WMA Lossless to MP3 conversion?

Help me please!
I’m going crazy with too much conflicting/differing/confusing advice.

I have ripped my entire CD collection to WMA Lossless, I now find that nothing will play it! I want to copy/trancode them to MP3 so they will work on my phone, portable mp3 player and my PS3.
Ideally I would want to do this in some sort of batch mode, which also maintains the folder structure the files are already in, album art etc.
I already have Nero v7 can this do it? I cant see how as it seems geared to burning cd’s
I also have WMP 11, but this only seems to want to sync to individual devices rather than convert the whole lot of files into MP3.
I’ve read Lame is the best converter, but this seems to be an add on to another piece of software.

Any advice welcome

[QUOTE=rigsby1208;2211578]Help me please!
I’m going crazy with too much conflicting/differing/confusing advice.

I have ripped my entire CD collection to WMA Lossless, I now find that nothing will play it! I want to copy/trancode them to MP3 so they will work on my phone, portable mp3 player and my PS3.
Ideally I would want to do this in some sort of batch mode, which also maintains the folder structure the files are already in, album art etc.
I already have Nero v7 can this do it? I cant see how as it seems geared to burning cd’s
I also have WMP 11, but this only seems to want to sync to individual devices rather than convert the whole lot of files into MP3.
I’ve read Lame is the best converter, but this seems to be an add on to another piece of software.

Any advice welcome[/QUOTE]

I’ve always used iTunes.

Lame is IMO is the best MP3 encoder, DBPoweramp uses lame for its MP3 encoder but you have to buy a licence for MP3 encoding now, older version you didn’t need to. You do however get 21 days free use.

EAC can use Lame but you have to set it up manually to use it. EAC is free and so is lame.

This is a guide for setting up EAC and Lame

http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?title=EAC_and_Lame

Not sure if this two will convert WMA to MP3 but they will rip from CD to MP3.

rigsby wrote,

“I’m going crazy with too much conflicting/differing/confusing advice.”

[B]Perhaps starting two similar topics,is adding to your confusion…
[/B]
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f59/wma-lossless-mp3-help-please-264704/

Try with foobar2k, just like with EAC ,you’ll have to set it up manually the first time, converting with Lame…

Or if they play in WinAmp, get the ‘LAME out’ plugin.