Help with Ulead 11.1

vbimport

I have just used the trial version of ulead 11.1. When I tried to create disc I get the following mess. “the video studio timeline project includes unlinked non readable media files therefore cannot be inserted” Please help

You have not provided nearly enough information. What are you putting on the timeline? What is your original source video? What steps did you take with it…

I have video clips, titles, images ,effects and music on this project. it was a graduation video for my neice

[quote=harley2ride;2049472]You have not provided nearly enough information. What are you putting on the timeline? What is your original source video? What steps did you take with it…[/quote]. i have video clipos, music,titles and images it is ogf my neice’s graduation

Is it already on DVD? Is it a VHS tape? Again, need you to be very specific…

[quote=carggp;2049483]. It’s on the computer in ulead. Saved as a project. Now I need to create a disc

And how did you get it onto your computer…

1. You downloaded it.
  2. Somebody emailed it to you
  3. You made the video on your video camera and transferred it to your pc.
  4. You transferred it from a dvd to your pc
  5. You transferred it from a vhs to your dvd
  6. You recorded it on your phone and transferred it to pc.

So which one was it…

Transfered from hd camcorder to ulead editing and created movie. Also is there anyone out there with a user manual or can direct me to tutorials for this program.

[QUOTE=carggp;2049653][quote=carggp;2049483]. It’s on the computer in ulead. Saved as a project. Now I need to create a disc[/QUOTE]

Nope, you need to read its manual first.

Why can’t i burn a 1hr 53 min video on a 4.7 gb dvd?How come this shows as 6.98 gb?

[QUOTE=carggp;2050919]Why can’t i burn a 1hr 53 min video on a 4.7 gb dvd?How come this shows as 6.98 gb?[/QUOTE]

Because not the time length counts but the res & bitrate of the movie.

Do a search in the forums here for Ulead Studio Tutorial, and you will find some links for tutorials. If this is HD video (which it appears from your post it is), it will be a large file. You will either have to compress it, or put it on a dual layer dvd.