Help with TSST

vbimport

I’m not a high tech guy, but I do kind of understand what I’m told. Most of the time. I review and copy many Survaillance, Police Interview, and various other Audio and Video tapes. I do have the standard players + itunes + Nero + Media Now, etc. Every once in a while I run into a disk that I “can” copy, but “not” play. The latest is identified as TSST Corp CD/DVDW TS-H55 (although there are probably more numbers in this.) What is it? and how do I play this? I googled TSST and came up with a list of software downloads/drivers. I just don’t know what I need, or what this is. Can you help? I hope.

Hi and Welcomequote=jarason;2169929I do have the standard players + itunes + Nero + Media Now, etc. Every once in a while I run into a disk that I “can” copy, but “not” play.[/quote]Is there any error message? Try the free VLC player.

The latest is identified as TSST Corp CD/DVDW TS-H55 (although there are probably more numbers in this.) What is it?
This is a part of a drive’s name - the end is missing. Should be something like “TSST Corp CD/DVDW TS-H553A” or similar.

and how do I play this?
:confused:

Michael