Help with torrent

vbimport

I recently switched from xp to windows 7,and i used to have torrent version 1.6.1 i think cos it worked the best for me…but now if i install it it downloads only at a very poor speed because the red check arrow wont turn green,its red all the time and if i install the latest version then it turns green but it downloads at 0,5 to 3 speed only…i checked the firewall,and the ports to see if everything was ok and i don`t know what else could be causing this issue…thanks for the help in advance…

[QUOTE=cimston;2555738]I recently switched from xp to windows 7,and i used to have torrent version 1.6.1 i think cos it worked the best for me…but now if i install it it downloads only at a very poor speed because the red check arrow wont turn green,its red all the time and if i install the latest version then it turns green but it downloads at 0,5 to 3 speed only…i checked the firewall,and the ports to see if everything was ok and i don`t know what else could be causing this issue…thanks for the help in advance…[/QUOTE]

Do you know how torrents work??

yes i know how it works,i download practically everything via torrent for years now…and i never had this problem,thats why i have no idea what could be causing it…

Try a different client.

Check if encryption is enabled. Maybe your ISP is blocking P2P traffic so enabling encryption should solve.