Help with replace file

hello everyone,

my name is grace and I’m a fiction novelist and pc gamer, and right now i have a really big problem that i’ve been unable to figure out for weeks. when i’m writing my books i periodically save the current material to a cd. In the past i never had a problem sending the stuff to the cd, but for some reason the wizard no longer asks if i want to replace the existing file. it just keeps copying each new one, which is taking up considerable space on the cd. i havent changed anything and i’m using the same package of cd-rs. can anyone tell me what might be causing this? my thanks in advance to all who reply. i am using windows xp if that helps.

grace

[QUOTE=grace64a;2065198]hello everyone,

my name is grace and I’m a fiction novelist and pc gamer, and right now i have a really big problem that i’ve been unable to figure out for weeks. when i’m writing my books i periodically save the current material to a cd. In the past i never had a problem sending the stuff to the cd, but for some reason the wizard no longer asks if i want to replace the existing file. it just keeps copying each new one, which is taking up considerable space on the cd. i havent changed anything and i’m using the same package of cd-rs. can anyone tell me what might be causing this? my thanks in advance to all who reply. i am using windows xp if that helps.

grace[/QUOTE]

What program are you using to burn the data to the CD-R’s

it’s just the basic one that comes with xp.