Help with rar files

vbimport

hi

ive downloaded a movire i know have 90 rar files how do i mak thisinto a file to burn as a dvd ive tried making one rar archive file with winrar which i have done but still stuck please help

just doubleclick on any of the rar parts [as long as all parts are in same location] and choose where you want to extract the contents to

May i remind you of the forum rules to which you agreed when you signed - this site is warez free. If the movie you downloaded is copyrighted, it is against forum rules asking for help about it.

hi the movies not copyrighted i have 90 seperate rar files which i need to make into one iso imgae so i can burn it

Oh really it isnt? Whats it callled?

\\VH////
:cop:

Just about all the moviez that you download from the net are considered warez unless they are in the public domain.

I will pm you and explain what to do.

I do not believe that a forum that tells ppl how to get around copy protection which is illegal can tell the difference between what is right and what is wrong.

Haven’t seen you around for a while Hemi. Congrats on being a doc! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Oh well, the good old one…

1: It isn’t illegal to make a backup in most countries as long as you own the original (allthough there are countrries which do not allow to circumvent the protection)
2: Backups and warez are TOTALLY different things, which only a **** can mix up
3: Accept the board rules

Thanx mate :smiley:

Haven’t seen you around for a while Hemi.
Well i did have to study for the finals a bit :wink:

I do not believe that a forum that tells ppl how to get around copy protection which is illegal can tell the difference between what is right and what is wrong.
Monty Burns pretty much covered it, making a legitimate backup is by no means illegal

:iagree: