HELP! with nfs hot pursuit 2

i need to know how to burn nfs hp2 with my yamaha cd-f1 for read and right …i tried eveything (read with disc dump, burn with fireburner except that i couldnt get it to read it because it kept telling me cant right disc at once with this device) and i was wondering if anyone tried this with the yamaha already and if it worked.

any info will be great

btw, i forgot to mention that i burned it from clone cd and when i tried to run it it i got the “microsoft has encontered an error with nfs hp2.exe…” that was the error

p.s.
im running xp pro

you’ll be lucky with your drive to get a copy, as its not a “2sheep” burner. Possibly when cloneCD gets updated it might be able to take care of it.

Try downloading the trial version of alcohol at http://www.alcohol-soft.com/ and using that to burn the image. Make sure you use whatever it uses to amplify weak sectors.

[Dopey error on my part removed. philamber]

Still, your best bets would be to try cd-mate with SAM since, apparently, your writer isn’t yet supported by fireburner.

can i use an rw?

IT WORKS!!! i just burned it with alcohol 120% and it works in 3 drives my “old” acer cdrom ,my friends toshiba dvd drive,and my yamaha burner without hide cdr media

Alcohol does not have a weak sector enhancement function.

Umm i beg to differ a little here “bypass EFM error function” in Alcohol is just for this, and i would add that it is also about 10 times better than the one used by cd mate

Originally posted by Ph0enix
[B]

Umm i beg to differ a little here “bypass EFM error function” in Alcohol is just for this, and i would add that it is also about 10 times better than the one used by cd mate [/B]

Oops. :o So that’s what it’s for. :cool: (Good thing I don’t need it with my writer. :wink: )

Thats how I got my back-up too work is to click the “bypass EFM error function” in Alcohol 120… I’m seriously thinking about buying this program…Very impressed with the trial version so far…
Toshiba 1402 DVD
Lite-On 40125S

IMHO
VB9999

Originally posted by philamber

Oops. :o So that’s what it’s for. :cool: (Good thing I don’t need it with my writer. :wink: )

hehe, I was gonna say