Help with nero?

I was able to backup bad santa then tried too backup ladykillers and 3 times in a row i burned process failed first time thought it was because it was burning at 8x and the media was 4x tried a 4x didnt even tried 2.4x still burn process failed. please help isearched the forums and couldnt really find what i was looking for if anybody knows a link or anything would be great

So your just trying to duplicate the original using Nero? If this is the case, you got lucky with bad santa, DVD movies have copy protection on them, you need a decrypter/ripper of some sort. Post back a little more info on how your doing it.

used dvd shrink for Ladykillers with no problems

post more information as previous post said

no i used dvd shrink for bad santa maybe it was because i re-author bad santa ill try with ladykillers

well after last post things got worstwas getting end of disk at one message. did some searching updated firmware got newest nero dont have that problem anymore now halfway thourgh the burning process it is says the name of my dvd burner and says write error pretty frustrating but i going to try untill it works again

Tell us more about your system (OS, ???ram etc.)

Why not use DVD Shrink and DVD Decryptor together they are both free and can be downloaded at http://doom9.org

I can send you a guide if you like just pm me an email address

i tried this last night and i noticed in the dvd dycrypter log yellow triangle with a ! in it and it said C:/fat32 does not support single files >4gb googled it and i am going to try to convert tontfs an see if this resolves the problem.

this is what i got when i went ahead and tried to burn the dvd+

i/o error
device[1:0:0] dvdr/rw dx162d1a 120f (d:) ata
scisstatus:0x02
interpretation:check conditon
cdb 2a 00 00 17 if 20 00 00 200 00
interpretation write (10)- sectors 1515296-1515327
sense area- 70 00 03 00 00 00 00 12 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07
intrepretation-write error

there that the error message i get with about 5 mins left in the burning

your system is running on a fat32 file system that is going to be your problem What are you running win98 or what? Win 98 will not support ntfs

if you are running winXp

Just go to the Command Prompt and execute the command:

C:\> CONVERT  C:  /fs:ntfs

xp 256 ram dont have a lot computer knowledge how do i get to the prompt

cyberhome 16x dvd burner

go to start>run
type CMD into run box then hit enter key on your keyboard
in the Comannd window type
C:> CONVERT C: /fs:ntfs then hit enter key on your keyboard

well i am abigger retard than first indicated reinstalled xp and checked the box switch to ntfs and still in fat 32 was able to burn shrek 2 and friday dont play on dvd players but work fine on the computer, and now the write errors right after dvd compatibility borders then write errors any suggestions please help