Help With My Lite On Burner

i just bought 1 lite on burner 3 months ago and i didnt have any problem untill now after i burn a dvd and i try to read i can read some files with no problem but some other only retund a clicle erorr and i cant read them why does this happen???

i used the kprove2 program and this is what i get from a dvd i burn …

Date : 7/14/2006 7:48:33 PM
Model : 1-0-0-0 LITE-ON DVDRW SHW-160P6S PS08
Disc : DVD+R , MBIPG101R04 [Moser Baer India Limited]
Speed : Max
ECC blocks sum (PI/PIF) : 8/1
Scanned range : 0 - 2186010
Sampling count : 85333
Errors : 83
PI Max : 1230
PI Average : 585.00
PI Total : 8857201
PIF Max : 186
PIF Average : 108.80
PIF Total : 1648790

what does this eman 83 errors is bad isnt :frowning: :confused:

That media is not very good. :Z Have you used it before or was this your first burn? If so maybe try another disc to see if it’s any better.

i have been using my burner for about 3 months but since tuesdays im having problems i dont know whats wrong any idea :confused:

OK i’ll ask again. Have you been using this media that’s listed in your kprove2 program report “MBIPG101R04 [Moser Baer India Limited]” or is this the first time you have used this brand?

sorry didnt catch your question in my last post …well i have been using the same dvds since i bought a package with 50 of them so i have only use this one

so is the dvd that is decompose??

i have try with 4 discs already i 2 of them burn kind of well at least i can read them the other two for sum reason says that ther is nothing on them but they are burned… :confused: :confused: