Help with multiple chapters please

vbimport

I am converting my home movie DVDs with multiple chapters and clips so that I can view them on my 80g ZUNE. Everything works fine, but I end up with several smaller wmv files instead of one combined file. Is there any way to make it combine all the smaller files into one file per DVD?? It will be a really crowded mess of files if I have to have all those seperate files. Any help on how I can do this would be appreciated… thanx…

[QUOTE=Fanatikk;2059018]I am converting my home movie DVDs with multiple chapters and clips so that I can view them on my 80g ZUNE. Everything works fine, but I end up with several smaller wmv files instead of one combined file. Is there any way to make it combine all the smaller files into one file per DVD?? It will be a really crowded mess of files if I have to have all those seperate files. Any help on how I can do this would be appreciated… thanx…[/QUOTE]

Not that I know of.

It will output the titles as you have authored them on your DVD.

One way would be to go back and reauthor the DVD with only one title and then reconvert with FAB.

You can also Google “WMV Joiner” and try out one of those to combine the files after they’re converted. There are a few freeware utilities but I haven’t used any of them on WMV files.

Thanx guys… maybe a future feature in the program will be the ability to merge the files after conversion on the fly… in the meantime, I am using WINavi to merge them all together into one file… takes a bit longer, but works great…