Help with making an IXTREME Xbox 1 Backup

vbimport

Hey guys! Obviously I’m new to the Forum, so first of all, Howdy to all. Secondly, I have some questions concerning making a backup copy of an Original Xbox game that will work on my 360 console. Here’s what I’m working with:

-Xbox 360 with Hitachi drive and Ixtreme 1.4 Firmware
-SH-D163b KREON drive
-Xbox Backup Creator 2.8
-Verbatim DL +R DVD’s

So I’m trying to backup my Original Xbox game collection. I’m very big into Xbox Live and I’d like all my backups to still work on Xbox Live. I’ve got XDVDMulleter and I’m using that to check my test images that I’ve created. What’s happening is that my images that are generated by XBC do not have the last two boxes checked in XDVDMulleter (Random padding and Ixtreme compatible). It is my understanding that all the boxes must be checked or the game is not properly stealthed. Am I correct about this? If all the boxes do need to be checked, what do I need to do to add the correct Random Padding to the image? If I need another program, please tell me what to get. Also, I had a few questions about some of the settings in XBC. First of all, what is SplitVid? I noticed that there was an option to create a splitvid image. Also, when I’m about to rip the game, there is another box that asks if I want to use Sector Mapping. Do I need to check this box, and what does it do?

Thanks for all your help. I’m not going to burn anything until I hear back from someone. Verbatim Disks are expensive and I don’t want to waste any of them.