Help with image testing

vbimport

I have been told you can test clone images on cdrw before actually trying to burn to a cdr(also on daemon tools).Could someone give me step by step instructions please including if any special formatting requirements.I also tried to burn an iso image to a cdrw thru ezcd but it wudn't let me?Any help appreciated.

A CD-RW disk should not be formatted unless it is used with a packet writing program. Any other kind of burning including image files requires no formatting.

If the ISO image was created with Easy CD Creator, you should be able to write it to a CD-RW. If it was written with another program, it probably won’t work. Easy CD Creator does not support copying protected CD’s.

Moving this thread to the CloneCD Forum.

Originally posted by pofd66
I have been told you can test clone images on cdrw before actually trying to burn to a cdr(also on daemon tools).Could someone give me step by step instructions please including if any special formatting requirements.I also tried to burn an iso image to a cdrw thru ezcd but it wudn’t let me?Any help appreciated.
Read this & this. Then ask your questions :wink:

Thanks for the replies.I think what I did wrong was I formatted the cdrw’s with Direct Cd 5.1 instead of leaving them blank.Am I correct on this count?Can I get the cdrw back to original blank state(ie.By erasing)?

Originally posted by pofd66
I think what I did wrong was I formatted the cdrw’s with Direct Cd 5.1 instead of leaving them blank.Am I correct on this count?Can I get the cdrw back to original blank state(ie.By erasing)?
Yes & no :wink: