Help with getting error message's using nero 7

:confused:PLEASE can anyone help me, i’ve been using nero 7 for many years now but all of a sudden i am getting either of 2 error messages one says “not enough space on disc, please insert another disc” and the other message which i recieve alot of is “buring process failed”
i’ve been reading through some of the burning problems hat ppl have placed on ere and have tryed a few soultions out but i still end up with either 1 of the error message’s. it cant be the disc’s as i’ve used the same for a long time which are called bulkpaq tryed altering the speed and that doesnt work… please help me before i become bald lol

[QUOTE=yvonne69532;2211623]:confused:PLEASE can anyone help me, i’ve been using nero 7 for many years now but all of a sudden i am getting either of 2 error messages one says “not enough space on disc, please insert another disc” and the other message which i recieve alot of is "buring process failed"
i’ve been reading through some of the burning problems hat ppl have placed on ere and have tryed a few soultions out but i still end up with either 1 of the error message’s. it cant be the disc’s as i’ve used the same for a long time which are called bulkpaq tryed altering the speed and that doesnt work… please help me before i become bald lol[/QUOTE]

Sound like you found what most have found just cause some of those inexpensive media batch worked for that current burn doesn’t the next batch will work. Time for you to try a more reliable media like Verbatim and see if that doesn’t fix it.

[QUOTE=yvonne69532;2211623]:confused:PLEASE can anyone help me, i’ve been using nero 7 for many years now but all of a sudden i am getting either of 2 error messages one says “not enough space on disc, please insert another disc” and the other message which i recieve alot of is "buring process failed"
i’ve been reading through some of the burning problems hat ppl have placed on ere and have tryed a few soultions out but i still end up with either 1 of the error message’s. it cant be the disc’s as i’ve used the same for a long time which are called bulkpaq tryed altering the speed and that doesnt work… please help me before i become bald lol[/QUOTE]

When Nero ends a session, it offers to save a burning log. Please post that log.