HELP with dvdXcopy Platinum v4.0.3

I bought DVDxCopy earlier this year and haven’t used since the court injunction. Is there a fix/patch out there for the ripper version that I have so I can continue to use??!! My system just dies whenever I try to burn a copy

Hey Dubled

Did you get the downloaded version or do you have the disk? If you have the disk try un-installing and re-installing it. As far as I know there is no longer any support for the Ripper version since the injunction.

Mark

Yo Dubled-

You are probably screwed as 321 Studios is outta business and there is no support or anywhere to turn for help-

I use a very reliable combo of AnyDVD (www.slysoft.com) and a cheapo copy of InterVideo DVD Copy ($11 @ www.ussa.com) and make perfect one click copies of my movies in about 30 minutes start to finish using good media like Ritek or Taiyo Yuden-

Mike

Hey Mike…
Don’t know how this got hosed but I got your reply to Dubled. If you look below, I said pretty much the same thing as you. Oh well, now Dub has 2 replies of the same theory. He should see this. Cheers

Mark

Yo Mark-

Don’t see what you are saying-there isn’t anything below (?)

Mike

Yo Mark-

Don’t see what you are saying-there isn’t anything below (?) and what you posted above doesn’t have the same info in it as mine does…?

Mike

Hey Mike…
I meant you said he was screwed and I said there wasn’t any support since the injunction. Same thing to me Brother. Have a Good One.

Mark

My suggestion is to try Dvd Shrink and Dvd Decryptor first they are freeware and work just as good as the other stuff

get it at http://doom9.org

if you need a simple guide i can send you one