Help with dvd download and burning

I don’t know if anyone can help me, but i need it. I have been trying to download a dvd to my computer and then burn it. I have a 2 year old and he’s alway scratching my dvd’s so I’ d like to start making copies so it will not matter!!! I have been trying to use dvd fab but can not seem to copy or download the sound with the movie. I also have dvd shrink and nero. Can someone tell me which order i should use them in, how and how I get sound with the picture. I’ve been trying for 3 days and feel like it is hopeless
!!! THANK YOU!!!

[QUOTE=theomans;2243977]I don’t know if anyone can help me, but i need it. I have been trying to download a dvd to my computer and then burn it. I have a 2 year old and he’s alway scratching my dvd’s so I’ d like to start making copies so it will not matter!!! I have been trying to use dvd fab but can not seem to copy or download the sound with the movie. I also have dvd shrink and nero. Can someone tell me which order i should use them in, how and how I get sound with the picture. I’ve been trying for 3 days and feel like it is hopeless
!!! THANK YOU!!![/QUOTE]

Hi theomans
Are you using DVDFab to rip the movie to your hard drive or just using Nero ?

i’m using dvd fab to rip to hard drive. then trying to shirnk file with dvd shrink and then burn with nero. but dvd fab never copys or down loads audio and nero won’t burn anything or even read dvd if i do not use the other programs. Help!!!

[QUOTE=theomans;2244103]i’m using dvd fab to rip to hard drive. then trying to shirnk file with dvd shrink and then burn with nero. but dvd fab never copys or down loads audio and nero won’t burn anything or even read dvd if i do not use the other programs. Help!!![/QUOTE]

Well is you are using DVD Shrink to compress the files it should automatically create the AUDIO_TS folder however if you have ImgBurn installed you can set DVD Shrink to use ImgBurn to burn the disc which will add the AUDIO_TS folder to the backup also you will find that ImgBurn is the best burn engine to use plus it is freeware