Help with divx copy

[qanda]This thread is about the LG DVD Recorder with HDD RH-4840. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]HI

THERE IS SOMETHING THAT I WANT TO KNOW. I HAVE AN LG DVD RECORDER WITH HD. I COPY SOME MOVIES TO MY DVD REC HARDDRIVE. IT IS NOW ON MY DVD DIVX, I THOUGHT THAT I CAN THAN COPY IT TO A DVD, BUT I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO. WHEN I PUT THE DVD IN THE FIRST TIME I TELL HIM TO COPY IT TO MY HARDDRIVE, AND IT IS THAN THAT IT GO TO DVD DIVX, IT IS PERHAPS SOMETHING THAT I COPY FROM THE INTERNET. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME?

THANKS

[qanda]This thread is about the LG RH387H. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]HI

THERE IS SOMETHING THAT I WANT TO KNOW. I HAVE AN LG DVD RECORDER. I COPY SOME MOVIES TO MY DVD REC HARDDRIVE. IT IS NOW ON MY HD DIVX, I THOUGHT THAT I CAN THAN COPY IT TO A DVD, BUT I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO. WHEN I PUT THE DVD IN THE FIRST TIME I TELL HIM TO COPY IT TO MY HARDDRIVE, AND IT IS THAN THAT IT GO TO DVD DIVX, IT IS PERHAPS SOMETHING THAT I COPY FROM THE INTERNET. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME?

THANKS

[QUOTE=FERREIRA;2294066][qanda]This thread is about the LG RH387H. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]HI

THERE IS SOMETHING THAT I WANT TO KNOW. I HAVE AN LG DVD RECORDER. I COPY SOME MOVIES TO MY DVD REC HARDDRIVE. IT IS NOW ON MY HD DIVX, I THOUGHT THAT I CAN THAN COPY IT TO A DVD, BUT I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO. WHEN I PUT THE DVD IN THE FIRST TIME I TELL HIM TO COPY IT TO MY HARDDRIVE, AND IT IS THAN THAT IT GO TO DVD DIVX, IT IS PERHAPS SOMETHING THAT I COPY FROM THE INTERNET. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME?

THANKS[/QUOTE]

FIX your CAPS LOCK key and please dont doublepost…

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f34/help-divx-copy-277324/

• Stop posting in CAPITAL LETTERS, it is considered very very rude all over the internet
  • Your question is quite interesting, but i can’t understand it. Are you trying to copy divx files from your recorders harddisk to dvd or what?

Merged the two posts. Please don’t start two threads on the same subject.