Help With Coping Dvd

vbimport

:flower: Hi I need help with coping a movie. (Punisher) I have tried all the programs that i have and can’t get the job done. Can en one help me?

What programs have you tried? DVD FAB should be able to rip the movie.

Yes DVDFab HD Decrypter4, Clone DVD, Ripit4me, Burn4me it just seem nothing works. I burn about nine different movies a week but this it first time i had en trouble.

@ glennybuck,

It would be helpful if you described in detail exactly what you mean by your “can’t get the job done” and/or “just seem nothing works” statements.

Suggest trying the ImgBurn (http://www.imgburn.com) software program and if you continue to have difficulties post an ImgBurn Burning Log File from a failed burning attempt.

Regards,
bjkg

try anydvd.

Well there nothing wrong with the Imgburn I can’t riper it and take the blocks out. With the programs i mention above.

You can try ImTOO DVD Copy Express. It is extremely easy-to-handle DVD copy software to copy DVD movie perfectly at fast speed. The DVD copying software can copy DVD movie in 1:1 ratio, compress DVD-9 to DVD-5, copy DVD to DVD folder or ISO file, and copy full disc or main movie only. It’s your best choice to copy and backup DVD.