Help With Converting/burning Video_ts File

vbimport

Hi

I am fairly experienced in using ConvertXtoDVD to handle all my standard AVI downloads and burns to DVD-R.

However some of my larger files arrive in a VIDEO_TS folder, containing several VIDEO_TS and VTS files. This as I understand it is common with downloading a full DVD (around 4Gb) as opposed to the usual 700mb compressed file?

The film will of course play in wonderful quality on my computer, complete with working DVD menus and extras… but I do not know how to get my film onto DVD-R. I’m assuming the likes of ConvertXtoDVD cannot handle this as it is for AVI files. I’ve played around with PowerISO, Daemon Tools and DVDShrink but can’t seem to have them recognise what it is I want to do.

Could someone advise me the quickest and most efficient way of shrinking my 4Gb VIDEO_TS folder down, and which program I can use to get my full-DVD films onto a DVD-R?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

DVD Shrink should be the better solution. What error do you get exactly using shrink?

Um, a 4GB movie will already fit on a DVD-R. No need to anything but just burn it.