Help with Clone Dvd 4

I have clone dvd 4 and I’m trying to copy a Dvd-9 to Dvd-9. A straight copy nothing special. The dvd size itself is just over 6gb. Yet when I try to copy either to dvd or my hard drive Clone Dvd immediately says that the compression is too high and needs to be reduced to at least 50% and i need to remove some things. I don’t want to do that i want everything exactly as is. I’ve made sure that dvd 9 is selected. Why can’t i just do a straight copy? Never had problems before. I can however, copy just the main movie file. I want the entire dvd.

[QUOTE=mickey7;2290628]I have clone dvd 4 and I’m trying to copy a Dvd-9 to Dvd-9. A straight copy nothing special. The dvd size itself is just over 6gb. Yet when I try to copy either to dvd or my hard drive Clone Dvd immediately says that the compression is too high and needs to be reduced to at least 50% and i need to remove some things. I don’t want to do that i want everything exactly as is. I’ve made sure that dvd 9 is selected. Why can’t i just do a straight copy? Never had problems before. I can however, copy just the main movie file. I want the entire dvd.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the forum

The cloneDVD you are asking about is from DVDXStudios and is not supported in the CloneDVD forum here which supports the TRUE cloneDVD software from Elby and Slysoft.

I have used the program you mention and believe you will be much better off and trouble free with the original CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD from the folks at Slysoft.

Actually, about 15 minutes after i posted that i got anydvd and clonedvd 2 and it is so much better. No problems and way faster even. Thanks for the feedback though.