Help With Bypassing Hiden Protection

vbimport

Hi All. I want to make a backup of a driving theory disc.

However, i have scanned the disc with protection id, a ray scanner and burnout and all that they either come up with nothing or say possible cd-dvd check.

I have explored the disc and found there is some kind of file called disc.id file which i’m not sure is anything to do with it. But anyway, i burnt a disc with nero and once i tried installing on another pc it asked me to install. But then another window comes up stating counterfeit or virtual DVD detected which has failed to pass test to say if it is genuine.

Any ideas please so i can make a physical backup copy ?

Thanks in Advance

[QUOTE=Moosic;2588052]However, i have scanned the disc with protection id, a ray scanner and burnout and all that they either come up with nothing or say possible cd-dvd check.
[/QUOTE]Does the app completely run from disc or is there some kind of installation routine with files copied to HDD ?
If the latter please also scan the installlation directory.

Would you please also post an image of that error message ?

Hi Terramex… once the app is installed the disc needs to be present. There are video files which are installed on pc, not sure what else. Burn out comes up with possible CD-DVD Check and that’s the best i can find so far. However, when i made a copy and tried to install it on another pc it came up with that error message.

Also, when i put the original disc in i notice sometimes i hear a beep sound coming from the pc… not sure what or if thats any good.

This might help you the people in the link are having the same problem with what I think is the same disc you have. Post #10 has a download form the company that made the disc that is supposed to fix the problem. At least for the original being detected as fake.
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056026044

[QUOTE=Moosic;2588071]Hi Terramex… once the app is installed the disc needs to be present. There are video files which are installed on pc, not sure what else. Burn out comes up with possible CD-DVD Check and that’s the best i can find so far[/QUOTE]
But have you scanned the installation directory on your hard drive?

Many known copy protections can only be detected from the installed files [and not by a scan of the cd].