Help with burning a mpeg file?

I havent burned a dvd i a long time.I have a mpeg file and need to burn to dvd.What software can do this will clone dvd or dvd decripter do this.What do i need to do?Help

There are many ways that you can convert mpeg to DVD; check out some of the guides on this site for the different tools and methods. Personally I use FAVC (http://favcfavc.googlepages.com/); it’s free, it’s pretty foolproof, and it does the job.

Sláinte

midders

I would recommend Burrn for CD’s or ImgBurn for DVD’s!

[QUOTE=RLipp69;1977550]I havent burned a dvd i a long time.I have a mpeg file and need to burn to dvd.What software can do this will clone dvd or dvd decripter do this.What do i need to do?Help[/QUOTE]

It is related on what you want to do exactly. If you want play that mpeg file on your standalone, the file must be first converted into VOB files, and this require a DVD authoring software.

If you want only store the mpeg file on a disc, then a plain data disc is good; any burning software can do the job. DVD Decrypter needs an ISO file, so I suggest instead to use ImgBurn, that can burn files directly on a disc in build mode without the need to create an ISO file first.