Help with Audio CD Text Lables

I’m using NERO 5.5.9.9 :bigsmile: to burn Audio CD’s & MusicMatch Juke Box :bigsmile: 8.10.0169 to listen to them. No matter what I have tried, MusicMatch Juke Box doe not show the CD Text :frowning: (Song Names, Artist,…). How can I get the CD text to how up, this happens on every audio cd I have made :frowning:
Please Help.

MMJB reads Music CD text ok, records Music cd’s with the proper text (Artist,Album,Track#,SongTitle)
My current Optical drives are:
TDK 241040X CDRW IDE drive (Secondary/Slave) CD text Capable
Pioneer DR-U065 32x SCSI CD-Rom drive (to Adaptec AHA2940U SCSI Controller) CD Text Capable

Windows is update, firmware is updated.

Can MMJB read CD-Text?
Can your CD-ROM read CD-Text?
What drives have you tried?

does anyone have any information o0n this problem???

I use a Program called Sure Thing for making Labels…I have used Acoustica and Nero …but those two dont read your C.D…only get info from freeby.org on the net on commercial c.d.s…
With Sure Thing you just make your playtlist and its reads whatever track info is on the cd and will add it to your label .
Try it …any probs email me Hope that helps

Originally posted by Danny Kiwi
I use a Program called Sure Thing for making Labels…I have used Acoustica and Nero …but those two dont read your C.D…only get info from freeby.org on the net on commercial c.d.s…
With Sure Thing you just make your playtlist and its reads whatever track info is on the cd and will add it to your label .
Try it …any probs email me Hope that helps

i believe he’s asking about CD-Text added to audio cds, not physical cd labels.

I have a labeling program that works great, I just would like to see what songs are playing when i’m using MusicMatchJukeBox. any help is great.
thank you

I think I know what your getting at.
Here’s a link that might answer your question…
http://www.surething.com/ST/FAQs.asp#FAQ_41
hope that helps.

Surething cd labeler is the bomb!!!

I’m using NERO 5.5.9.9 with my TDK 241040X CDRW - I create an audio cd layout, check each track by highlighting the track then <alt> <enter> to access the songs text label. after checking all the text labels, I then proceed to burn the audio cd, the burning process completes with no errors. then I eject the cd and insert it into the Pioneer SCSI CD Rom drive and MusicMatch Juke Box comes up, but the only thing I see is
Track 01
Track 03
Track 04
Track 05
Track 06
Track 07
Track 08
Track 09
Track 10
Track 11
and so on, I cannot edit track labels in music match juke box, this is where I believe the problem is.

Please help.
Thank You

I gave up on MusicMatch a while back but at that time it did not support CD Text. I don’t know if the current version does or not but I would guess that it does not.

ok, heres the skinney.
MUSICMATCH Jukebox Version 8.10.0169
both optical drives read cd’s the same.
if I put in a manufactured audio CD it reads the CD Text info no problem
If I put in a CD I burned with NERO, there is no CD Text info
my system is a AMD Throughbread 1000, 512MB PC133 on an IWILL KK266 motherboard, 1 40GB IDE IBM, 1 40GB IDE Maxtor, 1 120GB IDE Western Digital (Motherboard uses VIA Bus Master IDE Controller), 1 4.5GB (BOOT) SCSI IBM, 1 18.2GB SCSI Quantum (SCSI drives running on an ADAPTEC AHA 2940UW Controller), ATI RAGE128 GL AGP, Creative Modem Blaster Flash56, Intel Pro100B PCI TX Nic
I hope this helps.
Thank You.

There is no CD Text on a commercial CD. Musicmatch is obviously downloading the information from a CDDB, either locally or from the net. Here is one player that will display CD Text: HACP

There is no CD Text on a commercial CD. Musicmatch is obviously downloading the information from a CDDB, either locally or from the net. Here is one player that will display CD Text: HACP
I DOWNLOADED YOUR PROGRAM (NCE BY THE WAY) BUT IT STILL ONLY SHOWS
Track 01
Track 02
Track 03
Track 04
Track 05
Track 06
Track 07
Track 08
Track 09
Track 10
Track 11
and so on.
I ALSO TRIED WINAMP ALPHA3666 BUILD 429 (I KNOW ITS OLD BUT I HAVE IT SO I TRIED IT)
ANYONE HAVE ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS OR SIMILAR PROBLEMS OR FIXES FOR MISICMATCH JUKEBOX?
THANK YOU

If HACP is not reading CD Text from the disc then you are probably not burning it to the disc. Are you burning in DAO or DO/96 mode?

jssilva,
If HACP is not reading CD Text from the disc then you are probably not burning it to the disc. Are you burning in DAO or DO/96 mode?

I have tried both write methods, I have been in contact with NERO support, and have verified that the CD Audio Text is being written to the CD (I have a screen shot of a CD I burned last night that shows all the songs, artis, title and so on), it looks like MusicMatch JukeBox is the problem, I am now going to be contacting MusicMatch JukeBox support to find out why there software is not reading the CD Audio Text
Thank you All for Your Help, I will keep Postnote as to the progress and outcome of this situation.
Again, Thank You All
jimiznhb