Help with a mix cd burning

Hope iam posting this in the right section as iam new here’

I have a few mix cds on my pc that have about 50 tracks and iam trying to burn to cd wit-out gaps’ I try track at once’ but still gives me a 2 sec gap’

I belive this happen when the cd was ripp into the pc as mp3’

so my question is if i have a 50 track cd and want to rip into pc to burn later what program does this without gaps’?

eac

[QUOTE=Zelda1234;2305056]Hope iam posting this in the right section as iam new here’

I have a few mix cds on my pc that have about 50 tracks and iam trying to burn to cd wit-out gaps’ I try track at once’ but still gives me a 2 sec gap’

so my question is if i have a 50 track cd and want to rip into pc to burn later what program does this without gaps’?[/QUOTE]

I use Nero 8 and it allows you to check the box that says: No 2-second gap between songs. Voila !!

Good luck :wink:

[QUOTE=Zelda1234;2305056]Hope iam posting this in the right section as iam new here’

I have a few mix cds on my pc that have about 50 tracks and iam trying to burn to cd wit-out gaps’[B] I try track at once’ but still gives me a 2 sec gap’
[/B]

so my question is if i have a 50 track cd and want to rip into pc to burn later what program does this without gaps’?[/QUOTE]
Well ‘track at once’ is the wrong choice, that will always add gaps.