Help wiht DvdFab PLZ!

vbimport

I use dvdFab and dvd shrink to burn movies whenever they need to be decrypted…I often run into the problem of a movie that neeeeds to be decrypted just stopping in the middle of decryption and will not progress any further no matter how many hours i let it go for. Like Death Race, It goes good up until 49.57% and then it will not go any longer and the time just keeps progressing.

Does anyone know of anything that can help me out with this? I do have the 5.2 latest version of DvdFab…I dont know what else i should be doing. Also I try it with just the regular dvd decrypter and it wont progress past 50% either. This Dvd doesnt appear to have any scratches on it. This is not the first movie that has done this to me. Some movies will go up to like 7% and then just stop progressing but the time elapsed always keeps going.

Thanks alot for ur help!

Nova

[quote=Nova0387;2182081]I use dvdFab and dvd shrink to burn movies whenever they need to be decrypted…I often run into the problem of a movie that neeeeds to be decrypted just stopping in the middle of decryption and will not progress any further no matter how many hours i let it go for. Like Death Race, It goes good up until 49.57% and then it will not go any longer and the time just keeps progressing.

Does anyone know of anything that can help me out with this? I do have the 5.2 latest version of DvdFab…I dont know what else i should be doing. Also I try it with just the regular dvd decrypter and it wont progress past 50% either. This Dvd doesnt appear to have any scratches on it. This is not the first movie that has done this to me. Some movies will go up to like 7% and then just stop progressing but the time elapsed always keeps going.

Thanks alot for ur help!

Nova[/quote]
Could be you have a bad source disc. I really dont remember any problems with Death Race that I can think of, but I am in Region 1, maybe you are in a different region , sometimes different regions have different decryptions. Happy Holidays.

But it also did it with Dark knight and several other movies

Maybe you ought to uninstall it then reinstall

Hi nova
Can you give us a little info on your system like
free space on the hard drive, amount of ram and the last time you did a system wide cleanup.

Ok, When i get home I def will gt the info…Could it be because i only have the free edition of the dvdfab?

No