Help w/ Pirates 3 Please!

New here, thanks…Trying to backup Pirates of Caribbean At World’s End using Clone DVD 2 running AnyDVD ver 6.0.9.6. I tried to download newest AnyDVD, but keep getting error from it saying that it’s expired. Anyone backup Pirates 3 with CLoneDVD? If so how did you do it and where can I get latest edition of AnyDVD that will not be expired? Thanks again!

The free ver of dvdfab hd worked perfectly.
See here:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-4-0-1-6-beta-233060/

Ok, I ripped it with the DVDFab, now how do I burn it? When I went to write on DVD Fab it said that it’s only available in platinum edition. Please let me know, thanks

DVD Shrink/imgburn or nero or any other burning program you have.

OK, tired Nero and it keeps telling me that there is not enough room on disc to burn it, how can I burn this movie using nero? CDClone 2 would not work, said something about copyright protected even after I ripped it with DVDFab. Thanks for the help.

run it thru dvd shrink first

I agree with BB.
Run it thru Shrink first to compress, then use Nero to burn to a single layer disc. Verbatims are my preferred media.

I hated Nero (especially after burning Rome) ImgBurn is the best burner out there. If your burner supports Booktyping use DVD+R Verbatim, Sony disc) and set Booktype to DVD-ROM.

[QUOTE=Zathros;1949169]I hated Nero (especially after burning Rome) ImgBurn is the best burner out there. If your burner supports Booktyping use DVD+R Verbatim, Sony disc) and set Booktype to DVD-ROM.[/QUOTE]
Well fine… But…
Whether one like or dislikes one program over another is not the point here. OP said Nero was telling him not enuf space on the disc (per OP post #5), so he has to shrink it to fit using DVDShrink. (He could also use Nero Recode to compress).
Last I knew Imgburn does not compress, so Op needs to use a program that compresses first. Then he can use the burner of his choice.
Btw, I like Imgburn also, but OP specifically referred to Nero. :slight_smile:

I backed up this flick successfully using Fab Platinum…But I wanted to try out FAB HD > shrink and burn but it failed ,so first i ran it through FixVTS>shrink error…finally ran fixVTS’s file through Vobblanker set it to auto blank then opened in shrink,and by golly it worked…
BTW I was only able to backup with shrink in full disc mode,not in Re-author main movie only…go figure!..

To the extent someone is looking for a free alternative, [B]Ripi4me[/B] decrypts this movie.
Surprised to hear Fab Hd wont do this movie, cause thought i read somewhere else that FabHd works. :confused: