Help: Verbatim or JVC DVD+R x16?

Hi,
I need to buy some 100 disks spindles and my choices are Verbatim DVD+R x16 Matt Silver AZO (43551) and JVC DVD+R x16 Premium Grade (VP-R47HG100).
My dealer cannot assure me where Verbatim’s are made, so they can be from UAE, but the can also be from India and I know JVC will always be made in Japan.
I’m looking for quality burning, but durability is also important (maybe even more), and as I never used JVC (but I burned some TY spindles sometime and they are all perfect) I don’t know if they are as the old TY or if things have changes since then (I’ve read some threads here and I even more mixed up than before).
So summarizing, what media do you recommend me to burn x8 with a Pioneer 215 if I’m looking for durability and quality?
Greetings

[QUOTE=chompy;2562175]Hi,
I need to buy some 100 disks spindles and my choices are Verbatim DVD+R x16 Matt Silver AZO (43551) and JVC DVD+R x16 Premium Grade (VP-R47HG100).
My dealer cannot assure me where Verbatim’s are made, so they can be from UAE, but the can also be from India and I know JVC will always be made in Japan.
I’m looking for quality burning, but durability is also important (maybe even more), and as I never used JVC (but I burned some TY spindles sometime and they are all perfect) I don’t know if they are as the old TY or if things have changes since then (I’ve read some threads here and I even more mixed up than before).
So summarizing, what media do you recommend me to burn x8 with a Pioneer 215 if I’m looking for durability and quality?
Greetings[/QUOTE]
Hello,
Any chance that your supplier can find TY +R 8x? If no I would go with the TY +R 16x and they will burn very good in your 215 @8x, I have a 215D.:smiley: Are you in Europe? The JVC +R 16x burns pretty good for me @8x in several of my burners.

Hello, yes, I’m in Europe (in Spain) and unfortunately my dealer only sells x16 media (in adition to Verbatim and JVC he also sells Sony, Philips, TDK, Panasonic, Maxell, HP, Mediarange, Memorex, Datasafe, Intenso and Xlayer but if I’m not wrong these other brands are inferior to Verbatim and JVC).

Thanks for all your comments on the quality of JVC burns, do you know if Verbatim AZO offers any advantage over JVC disks?

Greetings